Bruh Really ?

_(n)_ hiccuped drinking a mocha capuchino anime crying while Itachi was sitting across from her eyeing the busy streets.

" you better not throw that up "

"Mm"

" are you even listening ??"

"Mm"

He sweat dropped seeing her staring in to space sleepily. The young man sigh smiling at her slow brain.

------//

Madara peeked from a tree with a death written around him as he glared while Sasuke dangled down from a branch with binoculars. They looked at one an other then back at the tall Uchiha walking with the woman. Just this once. They agreed on an alliance.

Itachi blinked looking down at her " drink your water " " I don't want water.." " it'll help you .." " I don't care ." She puffed her cheeks making him chuckle at her stupid behavior.
_(n)_ looked up at him twitching " why are there two of you...." " eh..." He smiled confuse while she stumbled holding on to his arm better " I see two of you ....." Itachi mentally face palm as he looked straight feeling the collar around his neck move a bit ' she needs more water.'

Sasuke and Madara had rage showing as they eyed the centimeters she had from her head to his shoulder.

"I though he had shisui."

"His two timing."

"Ugh what a hoe "

"Seriously ."

They both snickered talking trash about the attractive male like jealous school girls. Many pass by the father-son looking scene confuse out their minds hearing their conversation.

----------Next Day-------

_(n)_ held her head anime crying " what happened ??" " you were drinking ...." Itachi blinked holding a tray with water and pills " here this will help you ." _(n)_ looked at it for a bit "thank you ..." She smiled while he nodded calmly.

**in back of the door**

Shisui anime cried watching " Wifu no...." He clutched his heart while Madara patted his back along with Sasuke as they continued watching the duet with a large glare.

"Have you seen Madara ...?"

"No...not since yesterday also Sasuke ....and shisui..."

"Weird...."

_(n)_ blinked placing the cup on the tray thinking " I can look for them if you like .." " nah it's fine..they'll turn out somewhere." She smiled while he smiled back.

Madara had rage forming as he eyed the happy scene ' this little fuck....." "Kill kill kill kill kill" Sasuke had a shadow covering his eyes while shisui fainted dramatically as Madara cached him so they wouldn't hear them .

------------

Itachi was calmly sitting on the couch holding a cup of warm tea as he read a book. Madara was sitting on the other corner glaring at the distance.
They both moved their eyes making eye contact.

"You should back away from her boy."

"You should understand who had her first man. Not everything is about you ."

"Not what the description on this story says."

"Stop breaking the forth wall and stay focus here ."

They glared sitting in silence. Itachi placed the tea on the table crossing his arms while Madara crossed his legs like a woman.

"I'm going to kill you. You and that annoying brother."

"Good luck trying to get pass _(n)_ then."

The older shinobi glared moving his eyes towards him while Itachi looked at him seriously.  Meanwhile Sasuke popped out of nowhere holding his katana up on itachis head as the two older males argue.

__________________________
(=゚ω゚)ノ☆