3

The girl stayed paralyzed in pure fear yet amazement.

Ashura blinked tilting his head walking around  her in a circle "hmmm....." He snapped his fingers smiling " your one of those idiots who's trying to get us ~"

"....no not really well I'm trying to get some one else "

"Really ?"

"Yeah.."

"Why don't you want us ? We're not good enough for you ~~"

"We-"

"EH!?"

"......well you-"

"EH!!!"

"Stop that!!!!"

".......EH!"

She puffed her cheeks while he smiled laughing.  The brunette smirked slowly as he moved his hand up to his sword " might as well stop you from getting an other innocent shinobi as your sex slave !"

"What..."

"Yeah I'm on to you people ! Getting us men to do what you want!"

"Uh......were you gotten by some one...before.....?"

"......."

*wind blows*

Indra was walking with a glare ' idiot father idiot grandmother idiot brother....' He stopped on his tracks hearing a mans weeping " not again......." He sigh irritated.

Indra walked what was half a mile but stopped having a vein forming on his forehead.

"A-and then she put some strange stuff in me !!"

"A-Aw ..there there don't worry not everyone is like that...."

_(n)_ smiled nervously as she held a trembling shinobi on her arms. She was gently rubbing hi trembling back while hugged her closely. She kept a smile even though she was frighten being in contact with one of the strangest creatures out in the wilderness that was the meadow.

"DAFUQ is all this ."

Both froze smiling nervously. The girl saw two black nail polished feet. She slowly moved her gaze up making eye contact with red glowing eyes"......sugoi..."

"Eh...."

*clicck* *snap* *click* *snap* *click* *snap*

Indra blinked being half blinded by the flashing lights "............." Ashura stood up quickly clearing his throat as he crossed his arms.

"You saw nothing."

"Okay."

"Bitches was all this shit."

Indra glared at them again as he moved his gaze to his young brother " why are you all comfy comfy with the enemy!!!?" " uh...... I mean she does have a nice one~ "" he he yeah...... but that's not the point ! " Indra glared more while Ashura smiled cheerfully.

_(n)_ blinked watching the Ōtsutsuki males in front of her ' I love this adventure.' She smiled looking at their open kimono showing the muscular built chest ' I do wonder why all shinobi are good looking !!'

"Stop staring at our boobs!!!"

"Perv."

"Eh!!???"

"We can see you undressing us with your eyes !!"

" hentai~~~"

The girl blushed glaring while the males had their arms covering their chest with their backs facing her.

'Not really how I would picture them....'

She blinked again as she slowly got up dusting her self " I have a question !!" "Mm...?" "Hm..?" " have you two seen Madara !" "....Madara....? " Indra raised an eyebrow confuse while Ashura thought "oh!! Oh! I think she's talking about that psychopath! You know that one that tried killing us !" Indra blinked still a bit off "......oh!! Porcupine man!" " yeah him!"

" wait he tried killing you two...?"

"Haha yeah!!"

"Stop being all happy... And yes. He tried killing our grandmother too."

"....why..?"

".....I don't know that diva has issues."

"Look who's talking ...."

"Hey shut up you know nothing about me !"

"But his your brother..."

"His the gay one !!"

".....he never said-"

"HE IS THE GAY ONE !!!!"

She smiled sweat dropping at the intense glare the male was giving her while Ashura blinked confuse. "Anyways ~~ I'll just be on my way!!" She turned walking but squeaked blushing as she felt a strong grip on her waist.

Indra smirked slowly as he placed her around his shoulders " now we have food !!" " ha ha ha !!!"

.
.
.
.
.
"W H A T ! ?"

-------------

_(n)_ smiled while she looked at the creatures around her. Pure pale creepy things walked around. The Ōtsutsuki shinobi were known for their looks but some had the strangest things. Like Hagoromo he looked like a demon unlike hamura who looked like a pale prince.

"Uh do I get a word here..."

"Nope~"

"But we were bonding you ass!!!"

"Yeah....but I have to follow orders ~~"

"Which are ?"

"Kill those who take us away~~~ "

"And eat them ?"

"...not really we don't really need food but meh! You know so no evidence !"

She paled matching their grandmothers skin tone. Ashura smiled at her happily while he walked having a hard grip on her wrist.

Toneri blinked moving his head as they passed him. He eyed to girl calmly. He looked towards his father seeing him shaking his head.

.
.
" they're so disappointing ...."