Marked

Momo's art has been turning really colorful lately ! (*≧▽≦)ノシ
_________________________

Madara walks with an irritated expression looking around the place while _(n)_ looked at the shinobi deck smiling as she kept typing.

"Oy....how long already im tired."

" it's a two day walk dude calm those boobs!"

"...they're pecks...."

" what's the difference !? "

"......."

He sigh crossing his arms while the collar on his neck kept making clicking noises ." Can you just take this off " " no." "Why." " because you'll run off." She turned to him glaring as he glared down at her " seriously..........." He placed a hand on her shoulder " then...I'll mark you." "....what.." She looked at him shocked yet surprised. " yeah. Will that make you take this off." He glared ' seriously....at least with this i can do what I want.'

_(n)_ thought deeply ' having his marking will help me a lot to be the same as mito also I won't loose sight of him .....' She looked up at him again "....fine..... Madara blinked slowly smirking while he kneeled down putting a hand up " well? " the girl blushed looking at it '..............' She smiled slowly placing her hand on his calmly while her eyes slowly closed a long with his.
A hard grip was put on her hand a long long burning sting.. The girl twitched opening her eyes slowly seeing him smirking at her .

"What.."

". ...your quite strong..."

"What do you mean.."

" you got my marking without flinching or even crying, impressive."

He smiled while she blushed slowly " he he!" She let go of his hand seeing a strange pattern on her palm ' a mangekyo too...? His is different though....' She looked at him placing her hands on the collar. Madara blinked moving his eyes down at her hands seeing her taking away the locks then she slowly began to un clip the belt like thing attaching the thing together.
*clap*

_(n)_blinked having the collar on her hands. Madara placed his hands on his neck feeling free' he....' He smirked slowly having an evil expression ' foolish child.' He stood up slowly but twitched hearing chains "..........." He looked down at her palm seeing chain coming out it connecting to his heart side "...how..." " I made this up so you guys won't do stupid things !"

----------few hours later-----------

The male shinobi had smoke coming out his head from the rage he had. He eyed the white chains ' she has to be quite intelligent to do this..' He smirked ' maybe she acts stupid but is actually an evil mastermind that I can use...excellent.' He looked up stopping quickly.

_(n)_ blinked turning back feeling the chains extended to much " Madara..?" "........" The male kept a glare as he eyed the strange surroundings. The girl sigh smiling as she walked to him " don't worry as long as your with me they won't do anything.
Madara looked at her keeping a straight expression while she kept a happy smile.

"...Hmp..."

"But first!"

"Hm..?"

---30 mins----

"SUCK IT !!!!!"

The girl smirked evilly flipping off everyone while Madara had a hand on his face covering the shameful expression while many photos where taken.

"She got Madara!!!??"

"How!!!??"

"OMG !!!!!"