Territory ( Special Chapter)

WARNING WARNING !!! Maturity is needed here !(*/ω\*) The Bear or missile Will Be Read! I may go more descriptive!!
(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ fufu!* flies away*

(If your new to my way of writing I don't like naming body parts ! So I replace them by cute or strange names ! (*≧▽≦)ノシ  such as : missile , rocket, Bear, Jelly buns, Fluffy Pillows etc! Some how boobies are an exception  so I names them how they must be names !)
______________________

_(n)_ staid stiff as a board while the shinobi keep licking her cheek slowly as he moved his arms having one of his hands begin to massage her right breast making her gasp with wide eyes "h-hey!" She glared trying to stop him but quickly let out a squeak feeling fingers massaging an specific area making her close her eyes tightly.
Madara smirked more as he licked her jaw down to her neck. He began to bite it slowly feeling her tremble more. A chuckle left his lips while he moved his hands faster making her shift none stop having wide eyes not wanting to let out any noise .

"M-Madara s-stop it."

"Why~"

"T-Tch....."
She glared breathing hard as she watched his hands making his eyes glint a bit " very well~ " he smirked slowly moving his hands away feeling her body twitch a bit. _(n)_ blinked sighing but froze feeling something pulsing on her back "................" She looked back seeing a smirking man "........is that........" "Mhm...." ".........." She blushed darker then before having a smile with blue under her eyes. "Uhhhh......" She looked straight having pink cheeks. She twitched feeling movement soon the arms where back around her shoulders along with warm lips on her neck making her close her eyes.
Madara blinked kissing her neck lowly moving one arm under the baggy sweater making her gasp a bit " what did I say!!" " your so annoying." "What!?" She turned glaring but twitched feeling warm lips on her. She blinked blushing more closing her eyes slowly. Small gasp came out her way while a hand was seen moving around particularly on her breasts. _(n)_ twitched a bit moving her arms accidentally making them slide to his bare lap.

"......."

"...........desperate much.."

"S-shut up!!"

She puffed her cheeks hearing a chuckle coming from the male but  blinked seeing everything black then her vision clear "eh.... " a plop like noise was heard  making her turn seeing he sweater and shirt on the floor "...eh......" She smiled in horror feeling hands massaging her bra covered breast roughly " OY!!" She gasp closing her eyes  tilting their head to the side while warm hands slide under it beginning to play with the hard buds.

The woman breath hard making a strange noises as she bite her lip opening her eyes a bit eyeing what he was doing .

"H-hey s-stop...."

"Hmm....why~ you seem to enjoy it "

"T-Tch ....they...can...hear...."

Madara smirked moving his hand up making the fabric rip slowly landing on the floor .

"....that was 50...."

"I don't care. And I could careless if they hear."

He smirked more seeing her ears turn red slowly. He made his hands stopped playing with her , making the woman sigh in relief yet disappointment, but a hand was place on her shoulders having her turn like a rag doll soon being slammed on the floor " h-hey!!!!l she froze with wide eyes as she covered her chest eyeing him. Her face turned velvet red seeing a rocket sticking up completely with something coming out of it slowly.
The male smirked more " what is it ~ haven't you seen one before ~" she glared at him moving her gaze to the side " shut up..........." She twitched feeling her legs being pulled up soon a gust of wind went between them "............EHHHHHH!!!!!!???????HOW AM I NAKED!!!!??" She glared having fire on the background while she covered her nude body quickly. Madara laughed looking down at her as he stood up on his knees giving her a perfect view of his God-like body.
_(n)_ closed her eyes quickly amusing the man more as he crawled on top of her. Her face turned pale feeling his now large missile touched the areas he passed by leaving drops of a certain thing she really didn't wanted to feel.