All The Rage

------1 month------

Madara sat on the couch with pure irritation showing. He eyed the many 'older' males jealously. He looked at his reflection. He was a bit older now 22. But it wasn't okay for him. He wanted to be back to his actual age. 32.

He quickly looked to the door seeing it open showing a young woman walking in with a man. He glared darker. Indra smirked at him as they left to the kitchen. They had been spending way too Mach to together. that's something he didn't like. Didn't like at all.
He stood up but growled a bit feeling a large pain around his left side. He sigh placing a hand on his waist ' I don't wanna do this training thing......anymore...' He sniffed none stop remembering how embarrassing it was for him to be beaten up by Hashirama. In front of millions of people.

----

"This time it'll work right."

"Don't worry. I'll kill him quickly ."

"What!!!?"

"Nothing ~~~"

Indra smirked turning to the stove as he watched the strange roots boil. _(n)_ sweat dropped watching him but turned to the door. She blinked walking towards it " I'll be back " " whatever..."

---

_(n)_ smiled walking but twitched seeing a trembling figure in the corner " madara ??" She raised an eyebrow heading towards the shinobi. The man jumped a bit "...mm" " why are you here alone ?" " when aren't I alone." "....you could be with me" " I don't want to Interrupt. " " eh...." She smiled with a poker face as he turned looking at her angrily.

---

Indra blinked hearing screaming " hehe his so hopeless.." He smiled putting poison on the tea. " this will make him fall painfully ......" His eyes glowed blood red from his excitement.

---

" don't you sass me !!"

" Urusai! I can speak to you how ever i want !"

" how dare you ! You..you big barbarian !!"

The woman glared angrily up at the male while he glared down at her. Madara snatched her wrists tightly slamming her on the wall " I freaking hate this attitude of yours." _(n)_  blushed glaring up at him while he raised her arms up. The male smirked slowly leaning down " I love it when you speak to me that way~~" he licked his lips slowly making her freeze as he leaned down towards her .

*smack*

"A child is in this place ."

"......"

"Thank you !!"

Madara glared looking to the side.  Itachi glared up at the man as he brought the woman towards him snatching off his hands " Hmp." He turned walking dragging her away.

The man sigh irritated feeling it too tight on his special area. He turned walking back sitting on the corner gloomily.

Sasuke peeked from a wall eyeing the sadden looking man. The boy blinked as he walked towards him holding a box of animal cookies. 
Madara looked to the side seeing the boy sit next to him as he looked out the large bay window . Sasuke blush bringing up the box towards him smiling.  The man blinked twice. He sigh smiling down at him.

-----------10:00 P.M--------

Indra smirked evilly holding a cup '"MUAHAHAHAHA !!!!!" He had lighting around him but froze seeing Ashura giving him a weird look " DAFUQ is wrong with chu." "..........go away or I'll tell." The younger brother rolled his eyes leaving to the upstarts bedroom. Indra blinked looking straight again.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

*enter slighting / Dracula piano music *

-------

_(n)_ smiled happily hugging madaras head as she felt his fluffy hair. The man looked to the side blushing slowly finally getting the affection he wanted. He snuggled on her like a cat making her giggle as he smiled.

*enter door slamming *

"OY! "

"Yeah?"

"Here."

"Thanks !"

The woman smiled walking towards the Ōtsutsuki male getting the cup . Indra blinked calmly looking at her " what..?" "soon." " eh??" " nothing ~~" he walked away smirking leaving a confuse woman.

_(n)_ turned to the shinobi on the floor smilingly she walked but stumbled a bit making the cup fall slamming on the floor.

*enter loud gasping *

Madara stared at it with wide eyes along with her. No they weren't  in shock it fell. They stared at the acidic liquid making the floor burn slowly .

".........."

"......."

_(n)_ looked at the male while he looked back at her. Madara blinked twice having a blue color under his eyes while she sweat  dropped .

" might as well...stay this age then...."

"Mm........."  

_________________________

Why Indra wants to kill Madara
(\\\ˊ艸ˋ\\\)....??

• To be the only fabulous shinobi.

• to have reader-chan for himself.

• to be the only pretty black hair man on the house. ((He can't kill Izuna since they had a 'private ' talk ....if you know what I mean...\(//∇//)\ ))