Diet

(*≧▽≦)ノシ Totally not Hinata !! That's you of course ! *cough*
_______________________

----1 year-----

_(n)_ smiled brushing a mans extremely long hair. She blinked placing the brush on the desk " there!" Madara blinked stroking his hair feeling how soft it felt.
"Now you can look good " " I always look good " he glared down at her for a while. she smiled up at him " hehe just kidding !!" She slowly stood up looking at the time " it'll be 3 soon might as well head out " the shinobi sigh " I don't wanna go ." " why..?" " I just don't want to go." " but your register already " " I don't care . I don't wanna go." " but you told me you did wanted to " " that was last week I don't anymore." " it was 100 per person." " so I could careless." They both glared at one an other. The man crossed his arms looking to the side like a child while the woman glared more looking like an enrage mother.

---------------------

Madara anime cried in pure rage as he walked. He looked down seeing the beeping collar and the chain connecting it to her hand " your a witch." " I know." " ...................." He glared looking to the side. The shinobi blinked seeing a familiar brunette just a bit further away "...why is he here." " why wouldn't he be here." " because this isn't his type of thing." _(n)_ stopped thinking ' oh shit .....' She turned to Madara seeing him blink confuse " what." " you need a haircut !!" ".....eh...." He blinked with a poker face while he got dragged off somewhere.

--

"NO!!!!"

"Get down from there "

"NO GO AWAY!!"

"Madara...your making a scene "

"WHEN DON'T I !!!"

_(n)_ sigh looking up a tree seeing the wild haired man clinging to it tightly as he glared down at her. A crowed was beginning to form. Not to mention the shinobi patrol coming already. The woman sigh face palming at his stupidity. She looked up again " if you don't come down.....no cheesecake."

"......"

"I'm being serious "

"........"

"Gonna call Sasuke and tell him to eat it ."

"......"

*tap noises *

Madara blinked watching her but gasped a bit seeing her placing the strange device on her ear beginning to speak with the child. He gritted his teeth closing his eyes.

-------------------

Madara walked looking to the side. His head felt a bit lighter then how it usually felt. His hand wouldn't stop touching the shoulder length hair. He glared looking at the woman in front of him ' Hmp...' " don't worry it'll grow " " shut up....you don't know how long it took me to grow it " " ohh well excuse me princess ~~but half of your hair was dead from you mistreating it " " Urusai......" She smirked looking back at him while he glared down at her.
Madara moved his eyes to the side blushing a bit. A familiar snicker was heard. The shinobi glared irritated as he looked to the side meeting red eyes.

Indra pointed at his hair as he snickered next to him was a confuse smiling Ashura not understanding what the problem was with Madara having short hair.

"Ignore."

"But..."

"Ignore him."

"His mocking me."

"Just ignore."

"......"

"'Madara."

The shinobi glared looking away as he kept walking " can I kill some one already..." " no..." " why " " because staring those types of fights aren't my thing " " but they are mine " she glared while he smirked down at her.