4

_(n)_ blinked twice being tied up to a wooden stake. She looked around the pearled white walls "well this is nice I guess...." She looked down trying to get her phone 'if I break the case then the sharp part I can use as a blade.'

"That won't help you ."

She blinked looking back seeing a pure white fingers. "Uh......"

Toneri walked calmly towards her with a pure innocent gaze . The girl looked at him weirdly ' I haven't really seen him ......'

"I'm toneri."

"....hamura' son right ?"

"Mm"

"...nice to meet you !"

"Mm..."

The boy blinked twice looking at her. He began to approach her calmly again kneeling down undoing the not " I really hate them when they do this, don't worry I'll help you out." " why..?" " me and my dad are against how my uncle and cousins act. Too barbaric.." He smiled at her calmly." Come on I'll see if I can get you far towards ..uhm.. Madara correct ?" "Uh....yeah...." She twitched feeling his cold hand getting hers.

----an hour later----

Indra walked in smirking evilly with a knife " guess what yah hoe !!" He froze seeing the place empty .

"........"
.
.
.
.
"That fucker."

He glared slowly while Ashura stopped next to him " where's the girl."

"He took her."

"Again...."

"Mm...."

-----------------------------

_(n)_ blinked walking with a blush as she looked at the Snow White haired me. He reminded her of a prince. "Uh ..do you know if there's a cave around here..." " why?" " it's night..." "...oh right..." Toneri stopped walking as he turned towards her thinking " I'll stay with you this night." " excuse me." " yeah I'll just ware off the shinobi that come by while you sleep."

The girl blinked confuse eyeing him suspiciously "...how can I trust you...." " well I'm risking my clans trust to help a human. Who will definitely use Madara as a sex slave im sure of it." "............okay I trust you." " knew it." He blinked smiling calmly as he turned again walking.

----9:00 P.M----

_(n)_ sat on a rock looking at the river moving calmly. She moved her gaze up at a tree seeing toneri sitting there alone. ' he reminds me of a cute hamster !' The girl cat smiled  slowly " hey toneri !" "Hm..?" " come down here !" " why...." " let's talk and stuff !"  "....Hmp...."

The girl was smiling happily while the man across from her blinked calmly having a gentle smile.

" why do you wish to get Madara ?"

" hehe....to be honest it looks like he needs some one.."

"What do you mean..?"

"..you don't know what happened to his brother ..?"

"..uhm no..the Ōtsutsuki try to stay away from any drama..."

The girl blinked surprised. Everyone knew it. All the shinobi too. Toneri raised an eyebrow confuse " what is it then....?" "Hu oh!!" She sweat dropped smiling as she looked at the fire cracking " his brother Izuna was captured." " oh okay..?" " but. He later went missing and the people who got him where found dead." " so he killed them..?" " no..Izuna is a pacifist   ..."  The white haired man blinked a bit surprised 'hmm.....' He looked at the girl again seeing her watching the fire calmly.

"....why do you really want Madara for."

".....I wanna help him...."

She smiled slowly knowing she still needed to help Obito find Rin or at least the ones who took her away. Then Itachi and Sasuke. She needed to find their parents. Then there's shisui and Kagami. She didn't know about them but okay.

Toneri blinked seeing a carrying gently soul inside her Sassiness "....Hmp...." He smiled happily. The girl looked at him smiling.

-------------------Morning--------------

_(n)_ twitched feeling movement "....Obito I'll make you food...later......." She numb a bit smiling. Toneri looked down at her as he walked carrying the girl bridal style. He sigh calmly looking straight seeing the tall grass lands approaching. He moved his eyes to the side seeing a figure vanishing quickly.

-----8:00A.M------

_(n)_ twitched opening her eyes "...hm....." She sat up slowly looking around seeing no one "...ah he left...." The girl gasp seeing the tall grass " but...Madara isn't here.." She stood up confuse " why would he bring me here......" She twitched hearing the grass move.

"Uh......." She slowly turned meeting two doujutsu eyes " oh I thought you left!" The girl smiled happily while Toneri blinked looking down at her calmly " oh...sorry." " no worries !!" She smiled but looked around "...." " what is it.." "Uhm .....I uh.." " there's a water fall not far from here."  The girl blushed slowly ' how did he ...' " just keep walking to the right and you'll find it." Toneri blinked calmly while she nodded. "...anyways...I need to leave sorry but it seems they might had noticed." " aww okay..." She blinked seeing him smile as he turned slowly " ohh Toneri !!" "Mm?" " thank you !!!" She smiled happily while he smiled at her calmly.

-------few minutes later-----------

_(n)_ smiled while she sat on the clear water " okay so Madara is around here. I just need to look closely ! " she smiled turning to her heavy back pack taking out clean clothing and her shinodeck " okay so I wanna know more about..."

*electric voice*

"Name: Uchiha Madara,

type: fire shinobi

Clan: Uchiha

This shinobi is a expert at hiding and attacking. His sass is known to over power that of  the high rank shinobi Indra Ōtsutsuki. He uses the sharingan to manipulate those around him.
Currently his statues is alive but official -"

The girl closed the thing quickly hearing the leafs on the tree moving ".........." She looked around as she got out the water quickly dressing.

--

_(n)_ walked looking around while her hair dripped a bit of water "Hu ....guess it was just a bird....." She looked around but quickly stopped walking "..............."

_________________________
(*≧▽≦)ノシ   This chapter is boring !! * a wild Momo hides in shame*