You're My Flower (1/2)

This will be a two part chapter !! (*≧▽≦)ノシ  

________________________

------1 year------

_(n)_ blinked laying on her bed having her arms folded as she laid her cheek on them. She stared at the pure white room wall seeing the tv still on. She twitched feeling arms around her waist bringing her close to a toned chest blushing. She felt her heart beat fast a bit feeling a hand moving up slowly .

"....what are you doing ..."

"Nothing ..."

" doesn't feel like nothing ....."

She puffed her cheeks feeling his chest vibrate from his chuckle. Madara smirked a bit closing his eyes as he laid his head on hers. _(n)_ blinked blushing darker closing her eyes.

...**....•••**...••***....•••***...••**

A young girl walked hugging herself on a dark forest. She had gotten lost from the wide showing them the friendly shinobi parts. Her being the one with a large imagination accident left the group to investigate out of pure curiosity a dark figure the passed by not to long ago.

"I'm so dumdum...." She puffed her cheeks eyeing the woods. She sat on a rock sniffing slowly.

A large figure was seen walking. It's long tangled hair moved a bit while said figures face was covered by what seemed like a deer skull. It shortly stopped hearing a cry. It being a fatherly thing looked around slowly thinking it being his younger brother.
Madara walked slowly stopping next to a tree watching a _(h/c)_ haired girl rubbed her eyes while her long white dress stained itself with dirt. He glared not pleased by why a human was there.
The male walked but slammed on the floor from tripping over a rock " son of a bitch..." He froze hearing gasp. The male looked up from inside the mask.

_(n)_ blinked having large Doe eyes staring at him "........" She made a frighten expression but blinked seeing him calmly sitting up dusting himself a bit.

"....hello......"

"........"

She tilted her head not hearing him respond. The young girl walked slowly towards him "...stay back ."  Madara glared at her but twitched seeing her still walking towards him " stay back i say!" He puffed his cheeks ' is she stupid...'

----5 hours later----

Madara walked but stopped. The clicking noises in back of him stopped also. He looked back for a bit and quickly turned " why are you following me." "....I'm alone" " and ? I could careless." "..........." He eye twitched being hypnotized by her giant eyes.

"Do you really look like that..."

"Eh..?"

"You remind me of a prince !"

"What!??"

He raised an eyebrow under the skull extremely confuse by her way of thinking " so if. A man has a face of a dead animal ....it reminds you of a prince ..?" " well...don't you change afterwords ? That's how I know it " "..................." The young man smirked a bit liking her way ' she's interesting ...'
Madara kneeled down in front of her " what would you say if I some what changed ~" "eh..?" " hehe. " he placed a hand out towards her " let's go then. You might be wishing to see your family again correct ..?" The girl blinked surprised but quickly smiled getting it.

------Day 2---------

The night air hit the girls face a bit but she didn't shake at all. Her cheeks kept burning red as she sat on strong shoulders. The male long wild hair was around her like a fluffy blanket.