Surprise Kisses | Kuroo Tetsurou

"(Friend's name)-chan, there was this one time I saw a guy on the street and he was dancing! Check it out!" You grabbed your phone and opened your gallery. You and your friend both shared your laughters as you and your friend kept watching it over and over. You even forgot for a moment that you boyfriend, Kuroo Tetsurou was there beside you.

Kuroo didn't really mind since he saw you happy, but he felt neglected since he wasn't part of the fun you had. Why would you even not acknowledge his presense?

You never stopped yapping and yapping about your weekend when you went to the hot springs and those embarrasing moments you shared with your cousins.

After how many minutes of yapping your friend got tired, but that didn't really stop you since you were a big chatter box and you never really run out of topics.

"Oh! And this one time-" your friend cut you up mid sentence, "You know (Your name)-chan, you're very talkative." She glanced at Kuroo signaling him something you didn't quite understood. "Somebody should really shut you up on the lips." She said as Kuroo smirked.

"Huh? I don't get what your saying at all, (Friend's name)-chan." You tilt your head in confusion as your friend only heaved out a sigh, "Someone should really kiss you on the lips just to shut you up." She repeated again while her grin widened.

You felt lean arms pull you close towards a warm well toned body, which you directly knew it was Kuroo. Kuroo lifted your chin up and looked straight into your eyes, "(Friend's name)-chan is right~ You've been very noisy and I guess I have to shut you up now." And with that he took a quick kiss that left you breathless even if it was only just a second.

You blushed at what he did and couldn't help but inwardly squeal at what happened.

"Well that certainly worked~!" Your friend sang happily as she clapped both her hands together. "(Friend's name)-chaaann!" You whined as you softly punched him/her.

Kuroo took this advantage and pulled your sleeve and took a quick kiss from you that left you breathless once again and blushed deeper than before.

"Tetsuuuu!! (Friend's name)-chaaannn!!!" You whined once again, and Kuroo pulled you again for another quick kiss.

"You guys are teasing me!" You pouted but directly switched it with wide grin and laughed together with them.

You mentally took a note to never blabber so many stuff when Kuroo is with you.

------
A/N:

EDITED: APRIL 29, 2016