Meeting Again | IwaOi AU

Bc i rlly ship them both.

-------

Smoke and fire was everywhere.

Of course, nobody wanted this, nobody wanted to suffer.

Both of them running for their lives; finding shelter to hide.

Dust and smoke were everywhere. They can barely even see, but they managed to run through it and kept looking for shelter. Or at least somewhere safe to hide.

The war was the only thing they didn't want but cannot avoid.

Just as another bomb was about to hit, they finally found a bomb shelter.

Crashes and bangs were heard outside as they were englufed by the dark shadows around the shelter.

"Iwa-chan." Oikawa called out as he managed to stand up even through the big cuts and wounds.

"T-Tooru." Iwaizumi squeaked out as he directly placed a hand to cover his bleeding wound from his side.

"Y-You got wounded Iwa-chan!" Oikawa moved towards Iwaizumi in a flash, not minding the pain that was surging around his body.

He knew that the bombs and bullets can hurt people but he never knew it can hurt the person whom he loved.

Tears started to roll down his cheeks as he held Iwaizumi in his arms.

"D-Don't cry idiot." Iwaizumi coughed up. "Your bleeding Iwa-chan! I don't want to loose you!" Oikawa cried as he held onto Iwaizumi a little harder.

"D-Don't worry about me." Iwaizumi slowly lifted one of his hand and caressed Oikawa's cheek.

"What are you saying Iwa-chan?!" Oikawa's tears started flowing more and more as he stood up and tried to find something that can cover up Iwaizumi's bleeding wound.

Iwaizumi was loosing too much blood, and he knew he couldn't make it.

"I-I'm sure we'll meet again." Iwaizumi cracked a smile before closing his eyes.

Oikawa's eyes widened as he went directly to Iwaizumi.

"No! NO NO NO! DON'T DO THIS TO ME IWA-CHAN!" He cried as he gripped on his shirt.

"It's fine. I-I told you we'll meet again. Now stop crying, you look like an idiot." Iwaizumi weakly opened his eyes as he cracked a small smile for Oikawa.

"You're the idiot..... Whom I loved and cherished." Iwaizumi softly said as he closed his eyes and started drifting off.

"NO IWA-CHAN!" Oikawa cried as he punched the floor next to Iwaizumi's dead cold body.

"I didn't get to say I love you yet!"

------------