Carbon Copies | Bokuto Koutaro

Hahahaa, hello. This was
R E Q U E S T E D

-------------

"Wah!!!! You're going to a different highschool?!" A fifteen year old Bokuto whines.

"I couldn't really say no." She pouts.

"Promise you wont forget me?" He held out his pinky finger like what a three year old child would do.

She grins, interlocking it with his, "Proooomise!~"

"Oi, (First name)! You're spacing out again!" Kuroo snaps his finger in front of your face making you widen your eyes in surprise.

"What is it nerd-who-I-thought-was-a-sex-god-but-he-isnt?" You asked. "W-Wha?! I'm not a nerd!" Kuroo crosses his arms.

"Whatever, just what is it?" You facepalmed and eased on your seat on the bus. "We're almost at Shinzen!" He exclaims with a grin.

"Hey, hey, hey! That's so cool!!!" You exclaimed in pure happiness as you looked out of the bus's window. "You sound like..." Kuroo mumbled. "Sound like who?" You raised an eyebrow.

"N-Nothing! It's a surprise!!" He waved his hands infront of his face. "Ohohoho! You got a surprise for me?" She chuckled in amusement.

"You really do sound like him." Kuroo mumbled.

The bus came to a halt and all of you that were in the bus went out and directly into the gym where nobody was there except for the nekoma volleyball club.

"Woah! The gym is big!" You exclaimed jumping up and down while carrying a clip board where all your teammates stats were in.

"Jeez, as a manager AND a senior I can't believe you are still childish." Kuroo shook his head. "Urusai!" You threw the clipboard towards Kuroo who caught it with his right hand before it can plummet to his so called "beautiful face".

"Hey, hey, hey!!!!" A familiar voice booms making you freeze in an instant.

"Someone stole my greeting." You mumbled in disappointment.

"Woah! The Bros are here! Wattup Kuroo!!" A guy with spiky white hair waves at kuroo with a grin.

"That's their captain?" She asked kuroo who responded with a sly smirk and a nod.

You made your way towards their captain with the clipboard that Kuroo gave back, and bowed.

"May we have a great game today!" You rose up with a grin. "I am (Full name)! The manager of Nekoma's Volleyball club!" She held up a peace sign.

The guy infront of her froze and pointed a finger at her nervously.

"(F-First name)?"

"Wait... Kou-chan?" She inspected him from top to bottom and her eyes widened.

It really is him! He looks different than before though...

"Waaah! I missed you!" Bokuto carried you up and hugged you tight, not minding the stares from the two volleyball clubs.

"Me too!" You grinned.

Bokuto slowly placed you down and let you foreheads touch.

The two volleyball clubs started chanting and whispering making the both of them stop what their doing.

"HEY, HEY HEY! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS STARING AT?!" The both of you said in unison.

"You both really are carbon copies of each other." Kuroo laughed and wheezed. "You both should totally date or something!"

"Kuroo! That's outrageous -" before you can finish your whole sentence Bokuto snapped his fingers and grinned towards Kuroo.

"Good idea bro!" He exclaimed and hugged you tight making your cheeks flare.

"I guess its worth a try..." You mumbled against his chest.

-------

A/n:

Omahgahd, so cute like /dies

I literally thought kuroo was a almighty sex god who knows nothing about science and math and etc.

Turns out he goes to college prep classes and knows a lot than I thought.

This practically explains it.