(Smut) Kraft Dinner | Iwaizumi Hajime

idk what to title this so here—

You heaved out a long sigh as you tapped your fingers on the library table

The library was fairly empty, except for a few students and the library staff doing their own thing. You rested your head on the cold table, you were bothered about something but didn't really have the guts to tell anyone about it.

A light tap on your shoulder startled you, looking up you saw a pair of familiar brown eyes, "What?" You scoffed, turning away and resting your chin on the table.

"Okay, rude?" Oikawa sighed as he sat down besides you.

Your eyes shifted looking at him, your head still facing forward, "Trash shouldn't be thrown here, didn't you read the sign?" You mocked, pointing at the big sign plastered on the wall.

"KEEP LIBRARY CLEAN AND QUIET"

Oikawa scratched the back of his head, "I feel like you dating Iwa-chan did not benefit me at all."

You chuckled, rolling your eyes, "Seems like I'm losing my benefits dating Hajime too." You sighed, closing your eyes.

"Ha? Did you two got into a fight?"

You blushed, looking down, "No not really."

"Then what's the problem?"

You couldn't say it. No. It's too embarrassing to admit especially to Oikawa.

You looked away, "Just... nothing."

Oikawa smirked, "Secrets secrets huh? C'mon I might be able to help you!" Oikawa whisper-shouted.

You faced him, one side of your head flat unto the table as you mustered up the courage to say what's been on your mind.

"M-Me and Hajime haven't been..." you trailed off, "y'know... uhhh" you tried describing with your hands, but still ended up not making any sense.

Oikawa snapped his fingers, "You guys aren't having sex?" He whispered, trying real hard to not be heard.

You covered your red face and slowly nodded.

Oikawa stifled his laughter, patting you on the back, "It's okay (First name)~" he reassured you, "How about you actually try and flirt with him."

You deadpanned, "You know I suck at flirting."

"But!" He exclaimed quietly, "You're better than Iwa-chan at flirting. I still wonder how you both somehow dated, you both really sucked huh?"

You rolled your eyes, "Okay Flirt-King-who-somehow-has-no-girlfriend."

Oikawa placed his hand on his chest, pain etched in his face, "Ouch." Oikawa pointed a finger at you, "Flings are enough for me!" He claimed.

"Sure, whatever you do you." You patted his back.