Fireworks || Sugawara Koushi

Fireworks - Sugawara Koushi

Requested by: kunkunek

-------------------------------------------

"Koushi! Walk faster!" You shouted excitedly. The both of you were planning on seeing the fireworks, and you being.. well.. you, you badly wanted to see it so you pestered Suga into going with you, and Suga can never say no to his sweetheart.

Suga being the athletic person, caught up with you in a blink of an eye and you both looked for a nice spot to sit on and get a full view of the fireworks display. Luckily the both of found the best spot and directly at on it so no one might take the place.

After a few more minutes of waiting for the fireworks, it started to rain resulting the people in charge of the fireworks to cancel the display for tonight.

"(First name)-chan! You're soaking wet! Come on let's go home!" Suga dragged you out of the rain and placed his jacket on top of your head. The two of you ran back to your shared apartment which was coincidentally near.

Once you both entered the house, you sat on the nearest chair and frowned.

"I was hoping to see the fireworks today." You angrily said as you kicked the cold tiled floor. 

"Me too (First name)-chan," He glanced at you trying to figure out how to make you feel happy again. Suddenly an idea popped into his mind as he went closer to you.

"Why don't we make our own fireworks, (First name)-chan?" He softly grabbed your chin and pulled you into a sweet long kiss. You could see sparks flying as you melted and slowly kissed back. 

"That was the best fireworks I had ever seen." You said after the both of  you pulled away.

"It was still surprising how you could pull that off." You smirked. "It too me some guts to do it." Suga smiled warmly.

I guess sometimes you don't need fireworks to be happy, because once your in love you can already see sparks fly.

---------