Halloween | Iwaizumi Hajime

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 😘

--

You were ready for halloween. It didn't matter that you were in your third year of highschool, you still wanted free candy.

You were out and about going to different houses and getting candy. Occasionally eating a piece everytime you got hungry.

His house was your last destination. He wasn't exactly that enthusiastic with dressing up and trick-or-treating with anyone, so he decided to stay on his apartment, doing some studying.

You were giggling as you went up to his flat and knocked on his door, shouting the usual phrase used every halloween.

The door opened after a few minutes, seeing your boyfriend, Iwaizumi with messy hair, his reading glasses still on his face and he only had jogging pants on, without any shirt making you blush a bit.

(Imagine iwa-chan with glasses, omygod)

"Oh its just you." He opened the door wider for you to enter.

"Hey! Don't i get candy?!" You puffed your cheeks and held out the bucket with only a few candy left, since you ate them on the way.

"I honestly didnt prepare any candy, I just ignore the kids." He waved it off and closed the door once you stepped inside. "That's cruel, Iwa-chan~!" You shook your head and sat on the couch. He took his glasses off and put on a shirt that was hanging on the couch.

He grabbed your cheeks, squishing them together before planting a kiss on your plump lips. Your cheeks stained red and closed you eyes. Both of you pulled apart after a few seconds with red faces.

"Better than candy right?" He laughed, still having a visible blush on his cheeks. "W-Whatever Hajime!" You threw the nearest pillow you could grab a hold on to his face.

"Now," he plopped down beside you on the couch, "Who are you supposed to be dressed as?" He inspected you from top to bottom, raising an eyebrow.

"Well~!" You stood up, holding the end of your dress and twirling around with a cheeky grin playing on your lips, "Im dressed as..."

"As who?" He asked again.

"As your wife!" You grinned. His face flushed in red immediately, making you laugh at how adorable he looked.

"S-S-Stop playing around (your name)!" He covered his face with a pillow. "Awww! Your blushingggg!" You ran up to hug him tight.

"Dammit (Your name), why are you so adorable?" He whispered as he returned your hug.

----