Happy Couple • Tsukishima Kei

"Kei..."

They looked so happy.

Oh so happy.

She made Tsukishima's day brighten and made him a lesser asshole than before.

She changed Tsukishima alot that it even surprised his teammates when they heard him say 'Thank you' and bow down.

It was new and who knew that she was the person who can change him into a better person.

Ever since he first confessed.

"Oi, let me just put it bluntly." He looked away with a blush, "I like you."

She grinned and had blush marks on her cheeks as well. She found it absolutely adorable to see him all flustered like this.

"I love you too, Tsukki!" She responded. His eyes widened and his lips formed into a smile when he pulled her into a hug.

They started dating after that. They were so sweet and kind to each other that the other students would get jealous. Not because the two hottest people started dating, but because they were just goals.

The little 'I love you's that they would mutter when they would pass by was cute. Especially when Tsukishima would have the reddest cheeks when saying 'I love you too'

There were times that they fought, but even so, they would always apologize even though it was not his / her fault.

They would always make up, and would sometimes even buy cute gifts on their birthdays just to surprise each other.

They were truly goals.

Sometimes they would kiss under the stars. Go and see the sunrise together and sometimes meet up under sakura trees just to carve out their names.

They loved each other, always; forever. Near or far, they were closer together. Nothing can break them apart.

Sometimes it lead others thinking that they never left each other and would have the same home since they were practically inseparable.

I would stay out of their relationship. I was always the third wheeler in their relationship.

I got them to meet one day. And I regret it.

I've been Tsukishima's childhood friend, and I've always loved him, not as a friend, but as someone who I can spend the rest of my life with.

And then she came into the picture. With that cute smile of hers and those adorable features she has.

Unlike me. I was just a plain person.

And I thought I had a chance with Kei. But then stupid me decides to let them both know each other.

I know its selfish but...

I loved him more than she does. I've seen Kei in different states, listened to him as he vented about his stupid teammates and would comfort him.