Productive | Kuroo Tetsurou

R E Q U E S T E D

"Oi." You felt someone shake your shoulder.

"Oi!" Once again your shoulder was shaken, more faster and annoying than before.

"OI! (FIRST NAME)!" Your body was brought up from the bed and was shaken violently.

"What is it?" You asked, annoyed that someone had to wake you up.

"It's sunday! Let's do something!" Kuroo exclaimed with a grin.

"Yeah, let's sleep." You plopped back down on your bed.

"C'mon! At least do something productive for once."

"The one time I did something productive made me regret why I ate vegetables, Tetsu." You waved him off.

"Geeeeettt uuuuupppp!" He shook you again and rolled you around on your bed.

You stuck your middle finger out towards him, "Fuck you, Tetsu, let me sleep." You groaned.

"Fuck you? Gladly!" He grinned.

"UUUUGGGHHH!!" You groaned once you felt Kuroo press his body on your back.

"Get off you fat nerd!" You shoved Kuroo away, but since you were still sleepy you didn't have much strength.

"I'm not a nerd!" He protested.

"Says the one who goes to college prep class!"

"Just get up!" He carries your lazy body away from your bed. "We're doing something productive today!"

"Doing something productive means I have to wear pants Kuroo!" You whined.

"You wanna be productive on bed then? That doesn't require pants at all." He smirks.

"No! We did that yesterday!" You whined and flailed around.

"Oh!" You snapped your fingers and grinned, your eyes still droppy and tired.

"Why don't we do something productive on bed!"

"Good call, let's do it!" Kuroo smirked and place you down hovering over you.

You smirked.

"YEAH, PRODUCTIVE SLEEPING ON BED!" You shut your eyes and drifted off.

"Uggghhh! C'mon!" He urges again. "No!" You whined.

"Why can't I just spend time with my girlfriend!" He whines, in hopes that you would feel guilty.

You scoffed, "I told you. Be productive on bed! It doesn't always mean 'sex' tetsu! Let's sleep together is what I meant." You rolled your eyes.

"But thats how you hint on me when you want to do it!"

"Yeah, and now I'm hinting that I want you to sleep with me!" You pulled the blanket over, making it cover your face.

"Fine!" He drops beside you and wraps his arms around your body.

His eyes slowly drifted and soon enough he fell asleep.

"GAH!" you exclaimed making his eyes open.

"What the fu—"

"Now i can't sleep!" You whined.

"Then let's do something productive now!" He grins.

You stuck your tongue and middle finger out. "Bitch no!"

"Let's just watch a movie here." He sighed.

"YEAH, So productive!" You rolled your eyes.

-------