Beach | Kuroo Tetsurou

------------------------------------------

"Oh look, they have discounts on beach resorts, we should definitely go there." Kuroo spoke up as he scrolled through his facebook page, as well as the girl beside her. "Ehh? What?" She spoke plainly as her eyes took a peek at Kuroo.

"I said, they had discounts on beach resorts and we should really go there." He spoke exasperatedly. 

"Okay; might be good to be away from these technologies, my contacts need new lenses now." She sighed as she placed her phone down and eased on the couch. 

"Great! So we leave tomorrow? We're only there for a night."

"WHAT?! Tomorrow?!--"

"I already reserved a room for both of us." Kuroo smirked in satisfaction.

"Fine." She puffed her cheeks and went to her room to pack her things for the stay.

-Time Skip-

"Ahh~ This was a great idea, Kuroo~" She plopped on the big king sized bed while all her things she left at the floor. Kuroo plopped beside her and lied down.

"So... Beach?" Kuroo suggested. 

"Go ahead first, I need to put unblock and fit the suit and stuff." She shooed him away and got ready.

Kuroo left after he changed into trunks.

It took about thirty minutes to change everything and the only swimsuit she had was a two piece that was kind of showing a lot more skin than necessary. But she shrugged it off and left, carrying a towel and sunblock with sunglasses on her face.

"Hey! Kuroo!" She waved at the guy who haven't notice her come out yet.

Kuroo turned around and his eyes widened. 

"(Your name)?! That's you?!"

"Ahh, nooo. I'm a stranger who called you by accident." She rolled her eyes.

"Who knew you would look... HOT." He smirked.

"And your not."

"BLASPHEMY!" He shouted.

He went near his girlfriend and lifted her chin.

"How about we ditch this beach because you seem hotter." He smirked.

"I paid for an overnight, Kuroo. I'm not gonna waste it." She walked towards a seat and left Kuroo dumbfounded.

-------------------