Order | Kuroo Tetsurou

She was sitting on a table, waiting for someone to entertain her.

One waiter caught sight of her lonely figure and decided to approach her with a menu on his hand.

"What would you like to order today ma'am?"

"Hmm.." She rubbed her chin as she thought about what to say.

"If you can't decide, then I'll give you a few items." The waiter smirked, "Coffee, tea or me?"

Her eyes widened and whipped her head towards the latter, "What a ridiculous question." She shook her head, "I'll have coffee if you don't mind."

"Sure~" He winked before going to the kitchen.

Minutes later he came back with coffee on the tray along with a few creamers and sugar.

He slowly placed the tray down and moved all the things on the table before sitting across her.

"I would like to be alone please." She said sharply at the waiter; not sparing him one glance.

"Aww, c'mon~" He purred, "You're no fun." His lips twitched and formed into a pout.

"Tetsurou! We still have costumers!" The manager called out with anger in his tone.

He slowly stood up, "Guess I have to--"

"Excuse me, are you the manager?" She stood up before Kuroo can say anything else.

"Yes." The manager said sternly.

"Can you lay off with this gentleman here?" She gestured towards Kuroo, "We're on a date." She finished while Kuroo raised an eyebrow.

The manager gave a hesitant nod before leaving the both on their "date".

"I thought you wanted to be alone." Kuroo muttered. "I did." She breathed out, "But your company makes me smile."

"Tetsurou, Kuroo. And you are?" Kuroo extended an arm for her to shake. "(Last name), (First name)." She shook his hand in one swift motion.

"You need a bit of company till you get home?" Kuroo asked as his lips formed into a smirk.

"I'd love that." She said, "Oh, and about my order." She paused, "I would like to order you next time we meet." She winked before leaving a small piece of paper with her number on it and going out of the coffee shop.

----------