Beautiful | Kageyama Tobio

!!trigger warning, psychopath!!

Beautiful...

So, so beautiful....

He touched her skin and smiled Her skin felt like silk. Smooth, soft, shiny.

Beautiful...

Just, plain out beautiful.

He drew nearer towards her face where her plump red lips were and her eyes open and looked softly at him. He kissed her still soft plump red lips and smiled.

Perfect...

So very perfect.

Everything went according to plan for Tobio. He can finally spend the rest of his life with her. To spend each second with her.

Her hands clasped each other, and did not change. Her eyes were still open and had a soft look, her plump lips opened a little after the kiss, her faced relaxed.

It was a shame, she won't get to remember the times he will spend with her in the future.

"My beautiful masterpiece." He smiled at the girl sitting in front of him wearing a nice victorian gown. "I will treasure you forever." He moved some strands of hair and leaned in to kiss her forehead, "My perfect doll."

Her body was stiff, her eyes looked dull, her plump lips looked like they were frowning.

This was what he wanted.

To create a beautiful doll out of her, so she won't leave his side ever.

"Stay here with me, my perfect doll. Spend the rest of your life with me." He whispered in her ear.

She was the doll he always wanted, the perfect mannequin for him; the perfect masterpiece.

It wouldn't matter if he had gone crazy and killed her just to make this wonderful masterpiece.

The only thing that was on his mind was,

Beautiful....

So, so beautiful....

-------