Sorry | Kuroo Tetsurou

O ye u know watt up (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) daz right mmm

---

I'm happy, I really am.

I always tease her about her feelings and she would always respond badly too it. She would get mad over little things. The way she puffs her cheeks and pouts at the things she cant accomplish.

It was cute.

Really really cute.

But i never imagined that...

"Hey Tetsu..." She called up, tapping my shoulder lightly.

I turned around and flashed a smile, "Hmm?" I hummed.

"I've been thinking a lot lately and..." She paused and bit her bottom lip as she looked at the ground, fiddling with the hem of her shirt, "I... I think we should... Break up..." She quietly muttered enough for me to hear.

It shocked me, it really did.

But then I decided to tease her.

"Hey, (Your name). Were we even really dating in the first place?" I raised an eyebrow.

She looked up and met my gaze.

I smirked I knew her reaction would be a blunt "Oh well, too bad."

"Yeah we fucked a lot, slept at each others apartments and even went to a few parties together... But have I really told you that we were dating?" A light chuckle came out. I was ready for that blunt reply that she was about to give.

Her eyes met with mine, "Oh... I'm sorry." She sniffed a bit, her eyes pooling with tears that were about to fall.

"I'm sorry, I-I thought..." She stopped mid sentence and smiled, whilst all the tears rolling down on her rosy cheeks, "I'll go and get my things. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding kuroo-san."

No... This isn't what I wanted...

She turned around but before she can take a step further, I grabbed her wrist. No... I didn't want it to end like this...

"Hey—"

"You should let go... I'm too embarassed to face you. For months I've assumed..." She trailed off.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to step on the line." I pulled her close, hugging her. But she wasnt hugging back. She was just standing there, tears still falling.

"It was a joke. Not a very good one either. Please... (Your name) don't leave me. Please..." I held her tight, " please don't cry..." I can feel her tears staining on my shirt.

Her hands wrapped around my waist lightly. I can tell that she was still conscious about what I said.

"I really messed up big time... I-I'm really sorry..." I choked on my own words, trying to stop a cry go out.

"It's okay... B-But I'm really sorry for... Those months..." I knew what she meant. Those months of spending time together. All those memories.

"I didn't mean it. I love you, I really do... I shouldn't have joked about it, and I really would hate for you to break up with me..." I let her sit down on the couch, her arms still wrapped around me.

"Me too, Tetsurou..."

"Then why would you?"

"S-someone said... That... I should stop s-seeing you, or they'll do ways to h-hurt you... I don't want them to hurt you." I'm such a dick for teasing her. She was looking out for me. What the actual fuck Tetsurou, you fucking idiot.

I pulled her chin up so she can meet my gaze, her eyes were red, her lips swollen, her cheeks stained, but damn she looked beautiful.

"I love you..." I pulled her in for a kiss, my tongue slipping unconsciously into her mouth. She changed positions, sitting on my lap, straddling me.

Our lips parted, both of us panting, a string of saliva connecting our mouths.

Her eyes so innocent and bright... Filled with tears that I've caused. What did I do to deserve her?

I pulled her in for a hug, wrapping her tightly, my head buried on the crook of her neck, "We can go through this (First name), just please... Don't leave me..."

She smiled and patted my back, kissing the top of my head,

"I won't... Don't worry I won't leave..."