Used to | Oikawa Tooru

The music boomed so loudly that your heart beats was following the loud beats of the music as well.

Everybody danced like there was no tomorrow, and you can see some couples making out in corners.

You were still sober and wasn't up for partying, though you tried a few drinks but none really tasted good enough to get you wasted in.

It was like what? 2 in the morning? You didn't know and you didn't really bother to care.

You can see smoke come up from the people who smoked weed and brought other drugs to get it on.

The innocent ones were outside vaping, saying how cigars have nicotine and can kill you. They sound hipster don't they? With rainbow shirts and headbands, I think they'll fit right it.

The DJ was still doing its thing on the stage and playing louder music. Everyone didn't care to get hangovers, they were just YOLO-ing it.

You on the other hand just sat on one corner where everybody neglected to go. The place reeked of everything, and you were pretty sure that if you stayed in a room, it'll reek of sex or the room next to it will be occupied by people doing sex.

You wanted to go home yet you didn't. But what's the point in staying here right?

A guy who had a lip piercing and was wearing a seijou jersey walked up to you with a phone held on his hand, the screen facing towards you.

"Hey uh... Are you drunk?" The guy awkwardly asked.

You rolled your eyes and sighed, "Yes super drunk."

"Good, you're not." He heaved out a sigh of relief making you raise an eyebrow.

"Do you know this person?" He showed a picture of a familiar looking brunette holding up a peace sign and sticking his tongue out.

"I mean, he may not look this cool now but..." He grumbled.

"Him?" You stared at the photo and your eyes started tearing up.

You didn't want to remember him again, it hurts. It still does.

"Tooru, you big dork!" She shouted and laughed at how cute Oikawa tried in cooking something for her but ended up burning it.

"Eheh..he gomen (your name)-chan, i wanted to surprise you." He laughed nervously and pulled her for a hug.

"Awww how sweet." You smiled and hugged him back.

--

She saw a huge banner hanged up on her apartment with the words,

'I LOVE YOU (FULL NAME) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! ❤'

The brunette ran up and hugged her tight, scared of letting go, whispering,

"I love you so much (your name)-chan... I love you so so much..."

"Tooru..."

--

But who knew that it would come to this...