Ditched || Yaku Morisuke

And once again. It happened.

You never understand how people were always doing this to you and why you would always end up this way even if you knew before that you would.

People always ditched you. And not just friends, but dates too. Sometimes you wonder why they ask you out, but end up not going to the date anyway.

So here you were, with a can of beer in one hand and a tissue in the other.

You were never a drinker, but in some occasions you would drink just to fill up the loneliness bottled up inside you.

It was raining outside; a fit weather for what was happening to you.

You were silently hoping no one would notice you. So you sat on one corner, just dead panning.

But a waiter noticed you. The same waiter who served you the beer you had in your hand; almost empty.

The waiter sat across you, making your eyes fly towards the guy. The guy had a caring face, and soft eyes. And no doubt he was cute in your eyes too.

"What's a pretty lady doing here, drinking beer alone?" The waiter started. "Oh, you know. Personal reasons. I'm not that comfortable in saying it to you." Your eyes narrow at the man.

"Of course, you were taught to never trust strangers." He chuckled, while you just gave him a weary smile.

"I guess I can trust you." You breathed out, "I was ditched by my date." His expression turned into a concerned one.

"Oh but don't worry, it's not the first time this ever happened." You waved it off. "Why would anyone leave a girl like you?" He asked, his eyebrow raising a bit.

"I don't really know." You furrowed your eyebrows, "It's like they don't like me, and I didn't do anything wrong." You continued.

"Oh," he checked his wrist watch, "It looks like we're about to close. I'm sorry about what happened to you."

"Wait." Before the waiter can move an inch, you grabbed his hand and made him stay for a bit, "May I know your name?"

"Yaku Morisuke. Yours?" He asked as he took out a piece of paper and scribbled something unto it.

"(Your name). (Last name), (First name)." He handed you the piece of paper, "Call me if you get ditched again, I'll surely won't ditch you." He winked before he left to the kitchen.

"I'll probably call you a lot of times then." You chuckled before gathering your things and leaving the place.

------------