Special Scenarios

This is a special and I hope you all enjoy it!!!

"This is how i prove to all of you guys how stupid these dorks really are." Crystal pointed at all of the players from the Haikyuu anime while holding some cards in her other hand.

Akaashi, Tsukishima, Kenma and Iwaizumi tried to leave the stage and go back home.

"NOT SO FAST MUNCHKINS, STAY ON THE STAGE! STAY, I SAY!" Crystal commanded, popping a vein, she was clearly getting mad.

"Okay! So, welcome to Special Scenarios, featuring.... Haikyuu! Dorks!" Crystal boomed towards the whole crowd infront of her who started laughing and clapping at the sight.

"So here are what we are gonna do for this show." She started to explain, "I will give a possible scenario and the person with the most realistic answer gets a point, for the first five contestants," she grinned, "please welcome, Oikawa, Tooru; Kuroo, Tetsurou; Bokuto, Koutaro; Tanaka, Ryuunosuke; and Nishinoya, Yū!"  All five of them stepped up on the stage and into their separate podiums.

"Crystal, you really know when to pick the hottest one." Kuroo winked at the announcer. "Yes, this is why I chose T-Tanaka." She stiffled a laugh before proceeding.

"So each contestant will be given 5 possible scenarios and all of you have to answer in what you should do. Ready?"

(Placement of contestants follow: Oikawa→ Kuroo→ Brokuto→ Tanaka → Nishinoya)

"Hai!" All of them shouted in unison.

"Oikawa, what if, you were never great at volleyball player to begin with, what would you think about Tobio now?" Crystal asked as she looked at the cards she was holding.

"Well I wouldn't have ever known him and would never have gotten best setter title and that would be sad and... And... Yeah, thats all." Oikawa explained. "Wow, that was realistic of you— ONE POINT FOR OIKS!" Crystal shouted towards the crowd.

And the game went on with Oikawa scoring two points.

"Say, Kuroo. If you were to lose your popular bed head, what would you do then?" Crystal raised an eyebrow. "I would cry." Kuroo answered briefly, touching his hair to make sure it was still intact. "Don't worry, I'll shave it one day." Crystal grinned.

Kuroo scored 1 point in all.

"Finally! I was waiting until it was the bro's turn!" Crystal sighed. "So, Bokuto-san, what would you do if you were not known as "an owl"?" Crystal asked. "I would become one!" Bokuto answered happily. "....... OKAY GET OUT!" Crystal slowly walked up to Bokuto and dragged him out of the studio.

"Sorry folks, technical difficulties." Crystal apologized once she came back to her podium.

"Tanaka, what would you do if they just stop making meat buns?" Crystal smirked. "WHAT?! SINCE WHEN?!" Tanaka started panicking.

Tanaka got zero points in the end.

"Nishinoya! What would you do if you were as tall as lev?"

"Trample on others like a titan!" He laughed.

And nishinoya got 2 points.

Another set were placed on stage; Sugawara, Iwaizumi, Kenma, Tsukishima, and Lev.

"HELLO MOMMY!" Crystal pounced towards Suga and hugged him. "M-Mommy?" Suga chuckled. "The scenario for you mommy, is, what would you be if there were no setter position?" Crystal asked, still looking at the card she was holding.

"I want to be either a spiker or a libero. Something cool." His eyes glowed.

Suga got 4 points at the end.

The game continued on, with them scoring a lot, unlike the last group.

"Lev, If you were small, what would you do?" Crystal asked the tall lion who had no clue of what was happening. "Grow tall?" He asked, unsure of his answer.

The crowd went silent, soon enough some gaurds came in and dragged Lev out.

"The winner for SPECIAL SCENARIOS ISSS!!! KENMA, KOZUME!" Crystal boomed, making Kenma go forward.

"WHA?! HOW?" Kuroo exclaimed. "Its always the quiet ones." Tooru shook his head.

"I would like to thank Claire for typing all of this while she was extremely sick, and her phone who managed to stay at 2 percent until the end!" Crystal shouted looking at the screen which showed a picture of her typing at 12 AM.

"This was Special Scenarios, and I have been your host, CrystalVortex! Were signing off—"

"WHO WON?!" Bokuto rushed into the room with a grin on his face as if he was expecting it to be him who won. "Sorry, folks! Technical difficulties!" Crystal once again dragged bokuto out.