Babysit | Oikawa Tooru

R E Q U E S T E D

It was one of those days that Oikawa would call you and ask for your help.

"Hey (First name)-chan, can you help me babysit Takeru for a while?"

"Oh, sure! I'll be sure to bring chips and stuff!" You smiled and directly grabbed your bag.

"I'll see you here at my place~! Bye, (first name)-chan!" He ended the call. You placed your phone down on your desk and proceeded towards the pantry to get the chips, sweets and food that you can eat while you're in there.

-

A ring on the door bell startles Oikawa and instantly losing Alto's Adventure. (Congrats if u kno what game that is 😂)

He silently cursed and went towards the door to see you smiling and carrying a back pack with you.

"Hey, Tooru!" You kissed his cheek before going inside his house.

"So, (first name)-chan! What's inside your bag?" Oikawa peered from behind you. "Oh, chips and sweets. Y'know, feeding the kid with cavities and all that." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Wah! Did you bring the one I like?"

"Mhm~!" You grinned before opening your bag revealing a huge pack of lays.

"Its sour cream!" Oikawa cheered before sitting down on the couch and devouring the chips you gave him.

"(First name)-chaaaann!!!" A cute voice booms and suddenly you were hugged by a little boy.

"Hello, Takeru!" You hugged him back and carried him to the couch, even though he was heavy.

"You've grown!" You examined him from top to bottom and grinned. "Soon enough you'll be as tall as Tooru!" You beamed, raising your fist in the air.

"Yeah! And then I can marry you (First name)-chan!" He grins making you go silent with a few blush marks on your cheeks.

"M-Marry me?"

"Yeah! You can't marry a guy like my uncle! He'll ruin everything!" He pointed towards Tooru who was taken aback by his accusation.

"W-Wha?! (Fiiirssttt naaamee)-chaaaaaaaannnnnn!" Oikawa whines and clings unto you.

"Marry me first!" Oikawa pouts.

"Calm down Tooru. Look, Takeru takes the situation more maturely than you." You pointed at the little boy who kept his composure. "If that's the case then I'll marry Takeru~" you teased making Tooru whine even more.

"Ne, Ne, (First name)-chan, i made this." Takeru handed you a yarn bracelet that was braided together in different colors.

"Sugoii! It looks pretty!" You admired the bracelet before putting it on. "I can make something better than that (first name)-chan!" Tooru says determinedly making you sweat drop.

"Sure, Tooru." You rolled your eyes leaving him whining again.

"I-I love you, (First name)-chan!" Takeru exclaimed. Your eyes widened, "W-Wha— love me?"

The little boy nodded and looked away with a blush forming on his cheeks.

You looked at Tooru and laughed. That was enough teasing for today.

"I'm sorry, Takeru~ but I have Tooru and he also makes me happy~" you patted his shoulder.

At an instant Oikawa clings unto your arm.

"That's right! Baka baka!" He stuck his tongue out towards Takeru who had tears on his eyes.

"Tooru! You act like a child!" You scolded before hugging Takeru tight.

"B-But (First na—"

"Time out, 30 minutes, now." You demanded, still hugging the little boy.

"B-BUT I'M NOT A CHILD!" He whines.

"Just do it, Trashykawa." You sighed.

He hung his head low and went up to the corner of the wall, facing it and sulking.

The moment you left the room Takeru had a huge grin on his face.

"I got (First name)-chan's heart!" He showed off towards Tooru who was still in his time out.

"You did that on purpose!" He whines.

"I get to marry (first name)-chan!" Takeru pumps his fists.

"(Fiiiiiiiirst naaaaaaaame)-chaaaaaaaaaaannnnn!!!"

"Oikawa, Tooru, additional 30 minutes!"

----

a/n: do we really feel bad for oikawa?? do we???