Confidence | Kageyama Tobio

Confidence - Kageyama, Tobio

-----------------------------------------

Everytime you would pass by, Tobio's heart would skip a beat. He didn't know why he felt this way, why his heart would clench just seeing you exchange words with another guy. But all he can confirm is that he was infatuated with you since he saw you on the library, desperately trying to grab a book at the top shelf; although, Tobio didn't help you that day [A/N: Wow, Tobio, Wow], he couldn't help but notice how cute and beautiful you looked even when you scrunched your eyebrows in frustration as you once again tried to grab the book.

He never really had any confidence to say something to you; heck, he doesn't even have any confidence to approach you!

You on the other hand, noticed that Tobio took a liking to you and you acted oblivious to it. It was funny to see a prideful King of the Court losing his confidence because of a normal girl like you. You took a liking to him as well, but kept it a secret from everybody and just observed Tobio from afar.

One faithful day, you both were partnered, or should I say, the teacher partnered both of you for your next project and since Tobio wasn't really doing well on his studies the teacher figured she should pair you both since you were doing great, academic-wise.

"Ne, Kageyama-san?" You called out and lightly shook his wrist which made him pull his hand away from your contact as fast as possible and twitched. "(Y-Your name)-chan?! W-What are you d-doing here?" He asked as he tried to maintain his composure. "I'm guessing you didn't listen to the teacher," You sighed as you went closer towards him placing both hands on his desk so you can face him, "We're going to be partners on our next project~" You smiled as you sat on the chair right in front of him.

"R-really?"

"Yup~!" You cheered.

"Let's meet up at the entrance later after dismissal time, okay?" And with the last word leaving your mouth, the bell rang. You gathered your things and saw Tobio gave you a small nod.

-Time Skip-

"Took you long enough." You joked as he finally arrived. "Tch, you just arrived here yourself, didn't you?" He smiled creepily which scared the hell out of you, but never the less answered his question, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever~" You grinned as you wave off the topic.

"So, Kageyama-san. I was thinking about going to my house to finish the project." You suggested, while he just nodded in response.

While the both of you were walking in silence Kageyama suddenly blurted something out that took you by surprise, "I like you."

"I know~" You replied casually as you smiled; no blush marks whatsoever on your cheekbones. "Eh?!" He exclaimed almost directly as his blush deepened. "Yup, it as quite obvious actually."

"EHH?!!"

"I like you too, Tobio-chan~!" You sang as you clapped your hands together. And at that instant, he melted from the heat radiating from his face as he slowly dropped down from the side walk.

It was amusing to see the Almighty King of the Court to lose his pride and confidence right then and there.

-Extended ending-

"Look Tobio-chan! We're here!"

-----------------------