Medication || Oikawa Tooru

"Tooru." You called out to the trash setter on your arms as you looked out of the window.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he reached out and played with the tips of your hair.

"Have you ever thought of losing someone?" You asked out of the blue, unconsciously playing with his soft brown hair.

"No, not really." He closed his eyes and smiled as you kept on playing with his hair.

"Do you ever just wonder how they would feel if-- you know. Just die infront of them?" Oikawa's eyes met with yours as you finished your question. "I wouldn't want that to happen with you." He nuzzled his face on the crook of your neck.

"(Full name)-san, you are called out to Doctor Asahina. Please proceed immediatly." A voice calls out from the speakers. You shifted your position; getting ready on leaving.

"Do you have to go?" Oikawa whines.

"Im sorry Tooru... I have to take my... Uhm... Medication." It was true. You had depression for a while and been placed on therapy. Despite that, Oikawa still comes in and visits you everytime he was free, like today.

"No, please... Don't leave." He stands up and hugs you; his grip getting tighter each second.

"Tooru, I have to take my medication." You reasoned once again.

"P-Please..." His voice cracked.

"Let me be your medication."

---------

a/n:

lmao tooru not how it works hun