Favourite Boy | Yamaguchi Tadashi

——

——

Yamaguchi sighed as he stared at his ceiling. The hot air from outside clashing with the cool air coming from his electric fan.

He flipped over to his side and transferred his gaze to the wall beside his bed. His phone lit up signaling a notification then slowly blacked out again.

He stared at his phone, contemplating on whether or not to check on it, then it suddenly starting dinging, more notifications popping in making him decide immediately to check on his phone.

TSUKKI 🦖
Tsukki 🦖: Where are you right now?
Tsukki 🦖: we have practice
Tsukki 🦖: everyone's looking for you

🏐 KARASUNO VOLLEYBALL CLUB 🏐
Sugawara: @/Tadashi Yamaguchi Where are you? Daichi is looking for you
Sawamura: Yamaguchi practice is about to start
Hinata: Hurry up yamaguchi!!!

YACHI HITOKA
Yachi: Yamaguchi-kun everyone's looking for you. Respond in the GC please.

(FIRST NAME) (LAST NAME)
(First name): Tadashi, i just bumped into Tanaka-senpai, they're looking for you.
(First name): hope ur okay

He sighed, and decided to respond on their club group chat

🏐 KARASUNO VOLLEYBALL CLUB 🏐
Yamaguchi: at home, i caught a fever, sorry for making everyone worry 😅🙇🏻‍♂️

Hitting send, he closed his phone and placed it on his chest. A light ding made him look again and check the notification.

Tsukki 🦖: sick?
Tsukki 🦖: ur not sick
Tsukki 🦖: good excuse though

(First name): tsukishima texted me & told me ur sick, you feeling okay?
(First name): drink your meds alright!!

He smiled, deciding not to reply just yet and close his phone. Soon enough Yamaguchi ended up falling asleep.

——

"(First name)-chan!" Yamaguchi called out to her from across the hall.

She perked up and locked eyes with him, grinning as she waved, "Hi!" She put her hand out to signal him to stay put and started running towards him.

"Hey! Hi!" She greeted again, perky as ever.

Yamaguchi blushed, scratching the back of his head, "So uhm, (First name)-chan you want to go—"

"Oya! (First name)! Thought I'd never find you, can you help me run through my lines please?" A student grinned, and by the looks of it, he was older than Yamaguchi and (First name).