Who | Kuroo Tetsurou

----------------------------------------

Her (Eye color) eyes, that shine bright every time she sees him. Her silky (Hair color) locks, and those red luscious lips that he wanted to kiss so badly again.

Of all times, he had to remember her right now.

(Your name)

The one who loved him so deeply but broke him so hard.

"I think we should break up, Kuroo."

"What?! WHY?!!"

"It's for the best." You left crying you're eyes out, Kuroo just stood at the same location looking flabbergasted as ever.

He clenched his uniform as he thought about you. Even if it happened 5 years ago, he still hasn't moved on. The pain was still there, stabbing his heart over and over.

You were his everything, yet you left him.

He slammed his fists on his desk, luckily no one was there in his office.

Suddenly, tears started forming in his eyes as he kept on reminiscing on his past with you.

"Why did you leave me (Your name)?" He muttered as he quickly wiped his tears away.

"SIR!" His door suddenly slammed opened and one of his co-workers walked in, with a worried expression written on his face. "What is it?" He said to the officer who just came in.

"A woman and a little boy are being cornered by thugs. We're the only officers here so I thought I should inform you immediatley about this." His co-worker said.

"Let's go!" The other officer and Kuroo left and went towards the location where the scene was happening.

A woman was standing there and she looked like she was defending a little boy. She looked fearless as she fought the thugs by herself. Kuroo was impressed at how she punched the three thugs all by herself. Kuroo felt a bit useless but he is happy that the both of them were safe.

The woman's eyes met with Kuroo and it directly grew wider.

Kuroo felt like he saw this lady before, but cannot remember who she is.

"T-Thank you, officers. We'll best be leaving now." The woman said as he grabbed the little boy's arm.

"Wait!" Kuroo stopped them, "Could I please know your surname?"

"(L-Last name)." Kuroo's eyes widened.

It couldn't be her, could it?

"I'll be going now." The woman left with the little boy.

After that day, Kuroo started to search for their files. He searched for the boy's certificate at the city hall, which was really not that easy.

But the shocking part was when he saw the name of the boy's father as, Kuroo Tetsurou.

So it really was (Your name).

But... (Your name) hasn't mentioned anything about the child.

That was the mystery Kuroo had to solve.

------------------