Happy You're Mine | Sugwara Koushi

"Daichi!" Sugawara called out to his best friend who was just sitting on his desk casually. 

His best friend looked up towards Sugawara only to find him panicking and was shaking uncontrollably. "Suga?! What happened?!" He stood up to aid his friend and try to stop him from shaking too much.

"(Y-Your name)-chan..." He muttered as he looked at the floor. "W-What happened to (Your name)-chan?!" Daichi asked as he tries to look at Suga's face. 

"I-It's our anniversary." He managed to finish while he heaved a breath. Daichi heaved out a sigh of relief and patted Suga's back. "Jeez, I thought something bad happened to (Your name)-chan." Daichi sighed and smiled towards his friend. "Congrats by the way." Daichi grinned at Suga who as still shaking.

"D-Daichi, you need to help me!" Suga clutched unto Daichi's uniform as tears started forming at the corner of his eyes.

"Sure, I can never say no to my friend." Daichi smiled while Suga jumped up in glee.

****

"So what do you need help with?"

"I don't know what to give to (Your name)-chan! She probably got me an expensive gift, and I'm here with out any gift for her!" Suga cried as he started shaking again. "Suga calm down, (Your name)-chan probably wouldn't mind if you don't have a gift for her." Daichi said, trying to make Suga feel better but it only made him feel more guilty than before.

"Just give her a stuff toy or something, girls like stuff toys right?" Daichi suggested, trying his best to comfort his friend.

"O-okay, its the least I can do to (Your name)-chan." Suga wiped hi tears away and smiled warmly, "Thanks, Daichi." He patted Daichi's shoulder and left to go buy a cute stuff toy for (Your name)-chan.

-Time Skip-

"Koushi! Happy Anniversary!" You cheered as you handed him his present that you brought for him. You anxiously waited for him to open it and watch his reaction.

He slowly opened the gift, carefully peeling of the tape so he won't rip the wrapping paper. His eyes widened and had tears brimming in his eyes as he smiled warmly at you.

"(Your name)-chhaaaannn!! Thank you!!!" He pounced on you and you hugged him tight. You both pulled away and stared at each other's eyes for a moment before closing the gap between your lips in a passionate kiss. Both of you pulled away panting and gasping for air and you smiled warmly at Suga, "I love you~" You grinned.

"This must've been expensive (Your name)-chan! You shouldn't have." He raised the new volleyball gear you gave him along with a branded volleyball ball. Suddenly he frowned making you worried if he didn't like the gift.

"I wish I could get you a better present." He handed a neatly wrapped gift. You slowly opened the gift and smiled brightly once you took it out and hugged it for a while.

"It's so cuttee Koushi! It looks just like you!" You squealed as you roll around on the floor still hugging the cute white teddy bear Suga gave you. "You like it?" He ask anxiously. "Are you serious? I love it!" You smiled warmly at him.

"I'm happy you're mine (Your name)-chan~" He pulled you in for another sweet kiss.

No matter what, I'll always be happy that you are mine.

_______________________

A/N:

EDITED ON APRIL 29, 2016