(Smut) Bored | Ukai Keishin

R E Q U E S T E D !!

L E M O N !! WARNING!

"Gah!" You covered your head as rain started to pour down. It was one of those unexpected rain where you have nothing to cover yourself up with and no ride to go ride into for you to go home.

Soon enough the rain poured out more harder making you shiver. There was no shed near by leaving you with no place to take cover.

"Tsk, and I thought you can take care of yourself." A voice cuts in, and you felt something heavy on your head. It was a jacket.

"K-Keishin! Sorry, I didn't mean for you to take off your jacket." You hung your head low as the jacket managed to not get your head wet anymore.

"My house is near by, why don't you stay there." Ukai suggested, and since you don't really have much of a choice, you agreed.

A few minutes of walking, Ukai stopped in his tracks infront of an old house with a convenience store on its first floor.

"I live upstairs." He pointed at the second floor and stairs from the side going towards it.

"Oh! I haven't been inside your house before, right?" You snapped your fingers. "Yeah." He nodded. "It's funny, because we've been dating for a year and I haven't been inside your house." She chuckles before following Ukai upstairs.

"My mom went out to visit some relatives, so we're all alone."

"Oh! Okay!" You nodded.

"Here, it's a bit big for you but, its better than wet clothes." He gave you a pair of track pants and an over sized shirt. You directly went towards the rest room and changed, thank god your underwear was still not wet.

Hmm? Why I mentioned your underwear?

you'll find out soon~~~~~

"I'm back!" You gave a peace sign while going out of the room. "You can hang your clothes inside the restroom." Ukai said and once again flipped unto a new channel.

You did what he told you to do and hang your clothes in the rest room.

You plopped down on his bed and heaved out a big sigh, catching his attention.

"Keishin~ I'm bored!" You whined. "Man, you act like a thirteen year old." Ukai sighed.

"Sit on my lap." Ukai motioned. "No~" you shook your head.

"C'mon!" He urged. You groaned and stood up from the bed, moving towards his lap and sitting on it. "Hm~ You're not heavy." He hummed into your hair as he wrapped his arms around.

"Keishin." You called out, not facing him. "Hmm?" He hummed, telling you to continue. "This is boring~!" You whined.

The rain continued to pour faster making you shiver.

"Man, the rain is pouring harder!" You exclaimed. Ukai buried his face on your neck.

"You know what else is hard?" He asked, his lips against the crook of your neck. "Where are you getting at, exactly?" You turned around and faced him, raising an eyebrow.

"C'mon! Just enjoy a bit of sex talk before we do it in bed!" He groaned and dropped down on the floor. "Oh~" you smirked and went on top of him.

"Top or bottom?" You asked.

"I'm topping!" Ukai exclaimed before carrying you towards the bed and carefully placing you down.

"Oh~ I guess thats fine since I topped last time." You smirked.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes before taking his shirt off. Your eyes trailed on his well defined abs.

"Who knew you had abs, it looks like fat when you wear a shirt~" you teased before going up to connect lips with him.

"So I should take off my shirt often?" He raised an eyebrow after pulling away. "When we're alone? Yes." You smiled before taking off your shirt as well.

You tugged unto his pants before he got the idea that you wanted it off.

"I was half expecting you to have no underwear on." Ukai pouted looking at your clothed chest.

"Let's take it off then~" you unhooked your bra and the moment your chest was exposed, he started to play with it. His moist tongue trailing from your breast down to you stomach and towards the garter of the track pants you were wearing.

He took off your pants, and kissed unto your thighs, going up towards your soaked underwear.

"I really like your legs~" he purred into your thighs, making you give out a shaky moan. He tugged your underwear down making your dripping core exposed infront of him.

He licked his lips before devouring it. His tongue swirling up and down on your folds and into your core.

"K-Keishin~" you gripped unto his slick back hair and you can feel a smirk forming from his mouth.

When you were almost at the peak of your high, he stopped and pulled away. Your juices trailed down on his chin and he smirked, looking at your flustered figure.

He took off his pants along with his boxers, making his shaft spring up with a bit of pre cum leaking out.

He gripped unto your thighs positioning himself infront of your dripping wet core. He lubricated his shaft using your juices to coat it before entering.

"God, you're tight." He groaned once his shaft was fully inside. "God, you're big." You moaned as well.

"C-Can I move now?" He asked. You bit your lip and nodded. He slowly pulled back and thrusted. He thrusted again, deeper making you moan out.

"D-Dont be such a tease!" You scolded. He chuckled before thrusting back and forth for your pleasure. You covered your mouth in hopes to muffle out your voice and not disturb the neighbors.

"F-Faster!" You demanded and he delightfully complied to your request. Each thrust he sent made you insane.

He locked lips with you and kept on thrusting at the spot where you would moan out the loudest.

"K-Keishin!~" you moaned once he pulled out with only the tip inside and slammed back in.

"S-Shit! I'm close (First name)!" He groaned, still thrusting into you.

"A-Ah~!" You moaned out once you felt him getting bigger inside you. "F-Fuck!" He groaned once he felt you tightening on his shaft.

He slammed back in again making you shout and arc your back, releasing on his member. He rode out your orgasm before he too had to release.

He thrusted in one more time before pulling out and releasing every bit of cum inside him on your thighs and stomach.

He dropped down on the bed and lied down next to you. You smiled and poked his cheek.

"Keishin~" you whined, "I'm boreeeed!"

"W-Wha?! That wasn't enough?!" He exclaimed.

"You know, we could've just played video games or watched a movie." You grinned. "Sex is better I guess." You shrugged.

"What a pain." He muttered before hovering over you again.

"Round two, and after that don't complain that you're bored."

"OR!" You clapped your arms together, "We could just watch a movie."

"Or that." He rolled his eyes.

----------