Romantic || Kuroo Tetsurou

Thump.

Thump.

You blinked your eyes open as you heard more thumps. It sent shivers down your spine as you thought of scary things lurking around.

After a few seconds, it stopped. A sigh of relief escaped from your plum pinkish lips as you slowly laid your head back.

Thump.

Thump.

Your eyes flung open once again as you got really frightened at what was really going on.

You suspected the thumps, that it was from the window. Who could be out at this time of the night? Your thoughts wandered on that question along with a few curses of how these 'thumps' were ruining your sleep.

You grabbed the nearest solid object you managed to reach.

A disinfectant spray was probably the most ridiculous thing you could reach and hit the suspect of but it was better than nothing.

You slowly made your way towards your glass window. Peaking through it, you noticed there was a silhouette of a guy with unusually spiky hair.

You cracked open the window and shouted towards the silhouette, "Who's there?!"

"It's me, (Your name)!" The silhouette shouted back as it went to the nearby tree that was right across your window.

The silhouette climbed up the tree revealing itself to be, Kuroo Tetsurou. Your one and only boyfriend.

"Oh, hey Kuroo." You yawned as he held unto the tree. "What did you throw just a few minutes ago?"

"I was throwing socks. I wanted it to be rocks though but I'm not paying for a broken window! That's too much." He said as he used his sassy accent making you chuckle.

"So why did you come here at, like, 1 in the morning?"

"I just want to tell you how beautiful you are." He smirked.

"Real cheesy, Kuroo." You rolled your eyes playfully at him.

"I'm trying to be romantic here!" He retorted as he shifted his position.

"Well, you tried. Good night~" you teased as you slowly closed the window again, leaving Kuroo shouting at you.

-------