Only One In His Heart | Tsukishima Kei

"Kei!" You called out to your boyfriend who was sitting near the volleyball and was listening to his music occasionally bobbing his head in rhythm. You sighed as you found out that it was meaningless if you called out and he can't hear you, so what you did was; slowly and ever so gently creep up towards him. You smirked as you felt your plan work, when suddenly-

"(Your name), what are you doing?" Came Tsukishima's lazy voice as he took of his headphones and faced you. "N-Nothing!" You waved both your hands in front of your face as you shook your head as you blushed in embarrassment. 

Dammit.

"You know, I'll be alone in my house for this week. Do you want to sleep over at my place?" You bluntly asked without any second thoughts. Tsukishima smirked, "Sure~" 

"Yaaayy!" You cheered while jumping up and down in excitement. 

-Time Skip-

"Tsukkiiii!!" You whined as you roll around on your bed; your boyfriend was not paying attention to you anymore and you felt neglected and sad that Tsukishima wasn't exchanging words with you. "What is it?" He asked, lightly glaring at you for all those whines you made. 

"Talk to me Tsukki!" 

"You're a handful at times (Your name)." Tsukishima sighed as he placed his headphones down and faced you giving his full attention. 

"Hush my dear, I know you love me~ Just admit it." You sang as you clapped your hands together and smiled at the blonde megane. 

"You're annoying." Tsukki breathed out.

"But you still love me~" You continued.

"You're weird." He sighed in defeat, "But I'll admit. I do love you (Your name)." He smiled warmly.

"Yes! You finally admit that you love me!" You cheered as you pounced on him, changing his warm smile into a frown almost directly. 

Yes, you are weird, annoying and loud but you're the only one that Tsukishima loves, the only one that can make Tsukishima's heart skip a beat, and the only person who can make him smile genuinely. The only (Your name) in his heart.

-------------------------------------

A/N:

EDITED ON APRIL 29,2016