Thoughts • Haiba Lev

'Tall.' Is what you thought about him the first time you met him.

"Hey! (First name)-chan! If I spike this ball, would you go out with me?" The tall lion grinned, holding one of the balls.

You just chuckled and shrugged, "Go for it~" you winked, making him blush a ton.

"I'll definitely do it for you!" He grinned and gave the ball to Kenma.

Kenma tossed towards Lev who looked dead serious about hitting the ball for you.

He jumped up and lifted his arm, and grinned at his accomplishment.

When suddenly.

"Hahaha! Lev, you can't even aim for the ball!" Yamamoto laughed, clutching on his stomach.

'Silly.' Was always what you thought when the both of you became friends.

"Again!" Lev stood up, determined to spike the ball just for you. Kenma sighed exasperatedly.

"It's fine, take a rest, Kenma." You brought a towel to Kenma and let him sit down besides kuroo.

"Do you really want to spike that badly?" You laughed. He nodded; his eyes gleaming.

"Sheesh, okay, I'll toss for you just once, and if you even manage to touch it with your palm, I'll go out with you." You grinned.

"It's a deal then!" He exclaimed pumping his fist up in the air.

"Hey! Why don't i get that treatment (First name)?!" Kuroo cried. You stuck your tongue, "You may be hot but you aren't my type~"

Kuroo groaned and slumped muttering a, "Everyone likes hot guys..."

You faced lev and clapped your hands, "Okay, let's go Lev." You grabbed the ball and waited for him to position himself before tossing it.

Eyes filled with determination, Lev jumped up and his palm made contact with the ball, slamming it over the net. Every one was surprised and their mouths formed a small little 'o'.

"You should do that to our players, (First name)-chan, it seems to motivate them." Coach Nekomata laughed.

You looked towards the coach and laughed, "I'll keep that in mind." You grinned.

Suddenly, you were carried and your feet lost contact with the floor.

"We have to go out now!" Lev grinned, your body in his hands.

You blushed, "Put me down!" You flailed around.

"Okay, okay~" he sang and slowly placed you back down.

"It took a spike just to finally get them together." Yaku smiled at his children (okay 😂)

"I can't believe a first year got a girlfriend first than me!" Kuroo cried at the corner of the gym, rocking back and forth.

You grinned and burried your face on Lev's shirt.

'Cute' is what you thought about him now.

--------