Meat Buns | Tanaka Ryuunosuke

"Hey Ryuu... Can you remember the time when we first met?" I looked at the man beside me who has been with me for so long.

"Of course I do! Hehe, we fought the first time we met!" He laughed loudly.

"No we didn't! You we're the one who started the fight, I didn't do anything!" I pouted.

He continued his laugh, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Daddy's laughter is super loud!" The little girl who was playing on the floor with her brother complained.

"Ye! He's suppperrr dupperrr loudd!!!" The little boy shot up and held his hands up, with a grin plastered on his face.

"That's right children! Your dad is superrr dupperrr loud! Even when we were still in highschool!" I joined in on the fun.

Ryu went near my ear and whispered, "You should listen to yourself when were in bed, (first name)." He chuckles.

A blush crept up my cheeks as I slapped him playfully, "Not in front of the children Ryuu!" I scolded him.

"Mommy, mommy! How did you meet dad?" The little girl jumped up and down in excitement along with her little brother.

"Ye mommy! Tell us the story!" The little boy insisted as well.

"Funny, we were just talking about this earlier Ryuu." I laughed and grabbed my two kids, placing them on the couch as I got down and sat on the floor facing them.

"It started on a rainy night~" i started narrating

- Flash back -

It was raining, and I needed shelter.

I noticed a store still opened, the owner, just sitting on the counter, smoking. His blonde hair was pushed back with a hair band, and a few hair pins.

I ran up to the store, and entered. It was really warm inside.

The owner noticed me and looked up from the sports magazine he was holding and took out his cigarette, putting it out.

I roamed around the store in search for something to eat. I went through a few aisles and grabbed a few chips.

I went up to the counter, the owner stopping whatever he was doing to attend to me.

"Do you have any meat buns?" I asked, remembering how my brother likes meat buns. I thought it would be nice to buy him some, since he was sick.

Before the owner can answer me, someone entered, "Old man, give me some meat buns!" The guy demanded, standing behind me.

"Tanaka, dont call me that. Also, I only have 1 left." The shop owner raised the meat bun wrapped neatly in paper.

"Etto... Can I take that?" I pointed at the meat bun the owner raised.

"Huh?! Dude, I asked first!" The guy pushed me away, and grabbed the meat bun directly.

My eyebrow twitched in frustration, this guy—

"But I asked first." I protested.

"I got to it first though." He stuck his tongue out.

I sighed in defeat, "Fine..."

I paid for the chips I got and went outside, the guy soon followed, eating his meat bun.

My phone ringed, and I directly answered, "hello?"

"Hello onee-chan!" My little brother boomed on the other line. My face broke into a warm smile, placing the bag which contained the chips on the table outside.