Cat || Kuroo Tetsurou

Cat - Kuroo Tetsurou

_______________________________

"Kuroo~" You called out your boyfriend as you looked through the see-through glass where a small black kitten was licking its tiny paws.

"What?" He dragged his feet towards your direction. "I want this one~" You pulled his sleeve as you made the cutest face he can never resist.

"Why?" He ask lazily as he rubbed his eyes. "Because," You pointed towards the kitten, "It looks just like you~!" You cheered

"Fine." He huffed, "But I'm only buying this because you said it looked just like me." He reasoned.

"Stop being such a tsun~ You're turning into Tobio-chan." You teased as you gave him a side hug and stayed like that until you both left the small store.

-Time Skip-

"Kuroooooooo!"

"W-WHAT?!" He hurriedly ran, tripping on the way. "Look! It's soooo cute~!" You pointed at your newly brought cat that was rolling around on the carpeted floor. "I tripped just to see this?" He dead panned. "Hey hey hey! I didn't ask you to run." You defended.

"You sound like Bokuto. Did his stupidity get into you?"

"You love birds talkin' 'bout me?" Bokuto shouted from the living room. "Kuroo is!" You shouted back. "I'm so famous~!" Bokuto praised himself as he continued to watch the TV. "Keep dreaming, Bokuto-san!"

"Can I go now?" Kuroo asked impatiently. "Yes, you may go." You nodded and took the kitten, walked towards Bokuto.

"RAARRR!" You pounced on Bokuto with the kitten in your hand.

"AHHHH!!" He let out a girly scream while Kuroo rolled on the floor laughing.

-Time Skip-

"Kuroo. Lets go to bed~" you yawned as you brought the cat with you to bed.

"Wait. That thing is sleeping with us?" He dead panned as he lightly glared at the cat. "Yep~" you nodded as you sat on the bed.

"Please no."

"It will sleep with us, and that's final."

"Fine." He sighed in defeat as he too went to bed with you.

-In the middle of the night-

"Ow! What the hell?" Kuroo mumbled as he felt something pinch near his arm. He was trying to hug you but the cat wouldn't stop scratching him if he came any closer.

"(Your name)." Kuroo shook you as he kept on glaring at the cat.

"W-What do you waaanntt?" You yawned as you sat upright.

"Can we let the cat sleep at the living room?"

"Why?" You rubbed your eyes as you tried to keep your eyes open.

"It keeps on scratching me when I try to hug you. He's being a cockblock."

You giggled at what he said.

"Why are you laughing?" Kuroo asked, annoyance in his tone.

"You're jealous of a cat!"

"W-WHA?! N-NO I'M NOT!"

"Whatever~"

----------