Addiction || Akaashi Keiji

Addictions.

We all have addictions. Like how one has an addiction to hair color, or staining his/her skin with tattoos. Every little thing that we love to do but don't want to let go is an addiction, like (Your name) for example.

She loves to watch anime, to the point of her not even sleeping anymore. That my friends is an addiction.

And one fine day, she was busy watching anime. She even forgot about the presence of her lovely boyfriend, Akaashi, Keiji.

"(Your name)."

Ignored

"(Your name)."

Ignored

He was slowly starting to get pissed as you kept on watching your anime; fangirling from time to time.

Slender fingers reached out towards the space bar on the keyboard, pausing the anime you were watching.

You huffed in frustration as you whipped your head to the owner of the fingers who paused the anime.

"You've been ignoring me (Your name)." Guilt replaced all your frustration as you decided to turn off the laptop and giving him your full attention.

"You're really addicted to anime." He comments, while you nod,

"We all have addictions, Keiji." You explained, "I know you have addictions yourself." You pointed at his chest.

"Wouldn't you want to know?" He hugged you, and you both stayed in that position for a while.

"Oh, I do want to know." You nodded as you finished your statement.

"Why don't you ask me, (Your name)." Oh what a silly boyfriend you have.

"Okay." You faced him with a grin, "What're your addictions, Keiji?"

"You."

"You're the drug I need. The drug I'll ever be addicted to."