Leaving | Iwaizumi Haijime

"I'm tired." A groan came out of Iwaizumi's mouth. She didn't respond but still sat on the bed they both shared.

Iwaizumi took of his shirt and plopped down beside her, moving his head towards her lap so she can stroke his hair. But she didn't move an inch. He shifted his position and brought her body towards his lap before kissing her. She didn't kiss back, and tried to pull away.

"I'm leaving." She spoke as she stood up and packed her things, lifting her belongings.

"Why?" He knew the answer, but he wanted her to tell him why. Why she was leaving.

"You know fully well." She glared at the black haired male. "Oh?" He asked, amused at what she said before going closer towards her.

"I seem to have forgotten." He pressed his lips on her cheek before licking it and making its way towards her ear; nibbling it.

A groan escaped her lips and pushed Iwaizumi as far as possible.

"Where are you going this late at night?" Iwaizumi asks as he went closer towards her figure once again.

"Away."

"Why?"

"Because I'm tired." She sighed.

"Tired of what?"

"Tired of you, Iwaizumi." She ended before going out and shutting the door tight.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath. "Why did it come to this?!" He punched the wall beside the door, leaving a stinging pain on his knuckles.

He plopped down on the bed, it still smelled of her. He took in the scent, afraid that it might be gone sooner or later.

"Sleeping alone... Is impossible." He sighed before covering his eyes with his palm.

-

She was alone, with a bag in one hand and a beer in the other. She felt lonely for the first time.

A figure sat beside her and ordered a drink from the bartender.

"A pretty girl shouldn't drink." The figure beside her spoke as he chuckled. "Kuroo, Tetsurou? If I'm not mistaken." She raised an eyebrow.

"Correct. And why are you alone tonight?" He purred on her ear. "Are you trying to flirt with me?" She chuckled.

"Is it working?" Kuroo grinned.

"Not really." She giggled. "You like volleyball?" Kuroo asked as he noticed her watching the volleyball match on the TV. "I guess you could say that." She shrugged.

"How about we go on a date?" Kuroo suggested. "Sorry, I don't do volleyball players... Anymore." She waved him off. "Anymore? Care to elaborate?"

"No. My parents told me to never trust strangers." She smiled at the man beside him.

"So have I." He smirked.

-

"Iwa-chan? Are you okay?" A curious Oikawa asked as he placed his hand on his friend's back. "Fine." Iwaizumi answered briefly.

"I can tell you're lying." Oikawa frowned. "You're being quite observant today." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"Problems?" Oikawa asked.

"I don't know."

"Girlfriend?" Oikawa asked once again. "EX Girlfriend." Iwaizumi corrected.

"Break up?"

"A week ago. She left."

"Did you try to look for her?" Oikawa pressed. "At these times she always go back by herself." Iwaizumi waved off.

"But are you sure she's coming back?" Oikawa continued.

"No doubt." Iwaizumi ended.

I hope she will come back.

------