Video | Iwaizumi Hajime

"Is it on?" A light tap can be heard.

"Hey! I wanted to make a video that would remind me of how I and my now husband first met." A small smile played on her lips as she kept on watching.

"We met at a very odd place on a very odd time. You see, I was running to work because I didn't want to be late.

"While I was running, I bumped into someone. You probably guessed who that person was, right?

"He was none other than Iwaizumi Hajime." She felt herself tear up watching the video.

"I was pissed that I had to bump into him and that I was already late for work.

"He too was mad, and we started to get in a fight. We blamed each other of our misfortunes and that I would never want to see his bloody face again.

"But once I walked towards the building which I work under, I found him following me so I asked him why.

"He said he wasn't following me and that I should just swallow back what I just said and leave him be.

"Of course, that got me more pissed than before. Why would he tell me what to do right?" Her eyebrow raised.

"And so I decided to—" a guy's voice cuts her off, "Hey, what are you doing?" A curios Iwaizumi asked.

She looked at her back to find Iwaizumi looking confused while staring at the camera.

"I thought of making a video of how we first met." She smiled towards him. "Is that necessary?" He scratched his cheek. "Yes, what if I died and you forget how we first met, then this will help you!" She giggled as she grabed Iwaizumi and let him sit beside her.

"So which part was I? Oh! Yeah, and so I decided to just leave it be and enter the building. My boss was at my office, which I find really strange.

"I thought he was going to fire me!"

"But he didn't." Iwaizumi smiled.

"HUSH! Let me tell it!" She pouted. "Fine." He smirked.

"It turns out he was going to give me an assistant.

"My boss called out the guy, and my eyes widened.

"It was the same guy who I bumped into." She chuckled as Iwaizumi pointed at himself.

"I was still furious."—

"Yeah, you ignored me, placed me on hard tasks and run off to get you food, was that even necessary?" Iwaizumi looked at his wife with one eyebrow raised and a smirk on his chapped lips.

"I was mad okay!" She playfully cut off Iwaizumi.

"But in the end, she became more friendly." Iwaizumi grinned.

Beeps echoed and her eyes widened,

"OH NO, its lowbatt now--" The video cut off from there and the two persons who were watching, frowned.

The girl wiped off a tear that trickled on her cheek and hugged the guy beside her, and in a hushed voice she said,

"It's okay dad... Mom is happy at heaven now." The guy hugged the girl beside her who was now 18 years old. The daughter who grew up with out seeing her mom.

'How pitiful...' He thought.

"Look at you," The man smiled, "All grown up now. You look as beautiful as your mother."

The girl smiled and patted his dad's back,

"I love you dad, and so does mom."

The video was the first time she ever saw her mom speak, move and laugh. It was surprising, but it wasn't enough.

'Why did you leave me and dad alone?'

Iwaizumi thought of the same thing...

The love of his life, gone

and only a video was what he got.

--------------------