Confession 101 | Oikawa Tooru

"Yes I'll tell our adviser."

"Okay thank yo-"

"Iwa-chan!!!" Oikawa shouted from across the hall, running towards Iwaizumi, who surprisingly looked calm.

Iwaizumi glared at Oikawa for interrupting him while he was talking with someone, making Oikawa stick his tongue out.

"Please notify me once you've finished with the rest Iwaizumi-san." The girl, who Oikawa quickly recognized as their classmate, bowed down before leaving.

Iwaizumi looked down and scratched the back of his head, a small faint blush forming on his cheeks. Oikawa's eyes widen in surprise seeing his best friend blushing, over a girl!

"Oyaaa?? Iwa-chan you're blushing!!!" Oikawa teased, putting his hand on Iwaizumi's shoulder.

Iwaizumi clicked his tongue and looked up, glaring at Oikawa "Shut up. Am not" he immediately looked away from the brunette.

"Iwa-chan so cute!!" Oikawa teased again, making Iwaizumi punch his side and walking away.

"You better come to practice today or I'll beat your ass shittykawa!"

"Hai hai." Oikawa chuckled. Yep, he did knew that his best friend was crushing on someone, and he was well aware that Iwaizumi had no idea on how to even make a move on that girl either. But it was cute seeing him get flustered, but also scary since he gets more violent towards Oikawa instead.

"Yeah yeah, and Iwa-chan was all blush blush, cutesy cutesy" Oikawa laughed, telling his teammates about what he witnessed earlier on the hall.

"Who knew our rock hearted senpai had a soft spot for someone~" one of the players teased, making Iwaizumi quickly glare at the brunette who was spreading all that has happened.

Clenching his fist, he walked towards Oikawa, who was... now scared for his life.

"You..." Iwaizumi inched closer making Oikawa back away, shivering.

"Now, now Iwa-chan, you don't want to ruin my face right?" Oikawa continued to back away.

Iwaizumi's eyes glared, "Do I really care about what would happen if I punch you right now?"

"Iwa-chan so mean!" Oikawa's legs came in contact with the bench and accidentally stumbled over making Iwaizumi laugh.

"That's what you get dipshit!" Iwaizumi pointed, cracking up.

"Why don't you confess Iwaizumi?" Matsukawa suggested, shrugging his shoulders.

Oikawa struggled up and sat down on the bench, "Yeah iwa-chan, confess!!" He pumped his fist in the air.

Iwaizumi sighed and sat down on the floor facing Oikawa and Matsukawa, "I don't know, it's not really important for me right now anyways." Iwaizumi shrugged

"But it's easy!!!" Oikawa shouted.

Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow, "Easy yeah? Tell me how to do it then, if its so easy for you." He rolled his eyes.

Tooru chuckled and stood up, posing as if some kind of hero, "Okay I'll teach you Kawaiikawa's Confession 101 Class!" He grinned, proud of what he came up with.

Iwaizumi looked at him dead pan and started to stand up "Okay good talk-"

"Wait! Okay for real" Oikawa sat back down, making Iwaizumi sit back down as well.

"Kawaiikawa's Confession Lesson 1" he clapped.

"How bout lesson 1, think of a better name dude" Hanamaki joined in, holding his water bottle and wiping on his hair as he sat down next to Oikawa.