Braids || Azumane Asahi

-------------------------------

Every time you and Asahi would be together, you would always let him lie down on your lap and braid his hair. Oh how you loved his silky brown hair, every girl would be jealous if only they weren't that scared in going near Asahi. You were the only girl who wasn't scared to go near him at all.

So the two of you ended up into a couple. Some girls were jealous of how sweet Asahi treated you.

As I was saying. If ever you both were together you always had a tendency to mess with his hair, style it or braid it, and that's what you're doing now.

You slowly picked up the brush that was near the couch you both sat, and gestured Asahi to lie down on your lap. He nodded and carefully placed his head on your lap.

You tarted brushing his hair as he hummed while looking at you with warm eyes.

"I love your hair Asahi." You said as you kept on brushing it.

After a few brushes you started grabbing a few strands and braiding it.

"Hmm~" He hummed as you kept on braiding his long brunette hair.

After the long minutes of braiding his hair, you were finally finished.

"(Your name)-chaaan~ Can I remove this now? I look like a girl~!"

"Yeah, a manly girl~!" You teased as you kept laughing at the ace. "Okay, you can take them off~" You nodded and smiled cheekily towards him.

-Extra-

"Oww. How do you take these braids off?!" Asahi started crying as he kept pulling his hair.

"Let me do it." You carefully and swiftly took all his braids off leaving him flabbergasted at what you just did.

---------------------------