Glasses | Tsukishima Kei

Glasses - Tsukishima Kei

-----------------------------------

Slowly... Slowly... Slowly...

"BOO!" You pounced on Tsukishima as he flinched at your sudden presence, you grinned and took his glasses, posing a cute pose, "Look Tsukki, I look cute don't I?" You did your best cute pose while he just frowned, "(Your name), give my glasses back."

"Aawww, my Tsukki can't see~ How does it feel to see everything so blurry, Tsukki?" You squeezed his cheeks. "Your just wasting my time," He sighed and took his glasses away from you; placing his glasses back on.

He turned towards you before he started walking, "I know you'll end up having glasses, (Your name), considering you're always doing all nighters." He smirked. "No I'm not!" You fought.

"Wanna bet then?"

"Sure, loser gets to do anything the winner says." You smirked.

"Good luck, (Your name)." And with that, he left.

"We'll see, Tsukki~" You stuck your tongue out, but you were silently cursing yourself since you knew you would lose on his little game, it was true that your eye sight were getting poor, unfortunately your pride was in the way, so you didn't back down.

"What am I going to do." You sighed, and suddenly remembered you have an appointment with the doctor, to check with your eye sight. "Dammit."

-Time Skip-

"Damn these glasses." You cursed as you pushed your glasses up AGAIN. "I hope Tsukki doesn't find me." You sighed as you pushed your glasses again.

"Oh, look. We have a new member of the Megane community." Speak of the devil, and it shall appear. You deeply sighed and whipped your head towards him. "I know, you won, I lose." You sighed, "Just tell me the goddamn punishment." You rubbed the bridge of your nose.

"Oh, you'll receive punishment all right." He smirked as he dragged you to the nearest empty classroom.

I'll leave it to your imagination -u-

------------