~You meet him~ Robin/Dick

your pov

"I'll take a (F/F) (favorite food) please, thank you." I said after stopping to get a (F/F) at a food truck in the park. I sit o n a bench and just enjoy my food, when you guessed it, boys.

'*sigh* every single place I go, boys boys boys, it's getting annoying'.

About ten minutes later there's still a few boys hitting on me so I do what any rational girl would do....kick them in the gut and then run away.

~Time skip~

'WHAT THE HELL! THESE GUYS ARE STILL FLIRTING WITH ME!!!' I've already kicked one in the gut, puched one in the jaw, and almost Broke a guys hand and they still flirt! God Gotham boys are weird. I was just about to run again when two more guys, as if three wasn't enough, and grabbed my arms. me being tired as it is can't fight back these ideots which really sucks.

"now little lady aren't you violent, I like my girls feisty" one of the 5 guys that surrounded me said reaching out to touch me. 'oh heck to the nah!' just when I was about to scream there was this, dare I say, sort of cute laugh then a bunch of smoke.

"Who's there!?" I assume one of the guys said I couldn't see threw the smoke, but I could hear grunts from my attackers. when the smoke lifted I saw all of them on the ground unconscious with a black haired boy wearing a black mask and a, I'm going to say red, back and yellow super suit. (I suck at discribeing they're out fits so stay with me).

He looks towards me and kneels down to help me up "Hey are you ok? did they hurt you?" he asked.

"No I'm fine, I think I hurt them more than they hurt me" I laughed a bit rubbing the back of my neck "names (Y/N) thanks for the help".

"Robin, and no problem" he answered smiling, when I heard a beeping noise which came from his belt. he answered it and said that he had to go and that maby we'd see each other around, once he left I couldn't help but think...

'great another boy...but this one may be alright' smiling I head back home and finish unpacking, oblivious to the fact he watched me my way there to make sure I was safe.