In the name of honor!!

For the record my pandas! This is going to be a scenario where the scenarios sort of merge together. This is how you tell them apart:
Wally GF- (w/g)    Kaldur GF- (k/g)
Dick GF- (d/g)     Conner GF- (c/g)
Bart GF- (b/g)      Jamie GF- (j/g)
           Garfield GF- (g/g)
                      Enjoy!!

  -----   -----   -----   -----   -----   -----   -----

Wally/Kid flash & Dick/Robin

-third person-

  Today was one of those days where both (w/g) and (d/g) would have some quality sister time. Besides it has been a little over a month since the two of them had last hung out due to their boyfriends.
  Yet somehow the two of them ended up standing at the front door staring as Wally and Dick bickered on about how neither of them knew that their girlfriends were related.
  "Alright shut up! The both of ya!" (w/g) yelled hitting the both of them with the end of a broom.
  "Ow!" The two boys yelped together as they rubbed their heads.
  "Babe not nice" wally whimpered pouting.
  "Well too bad, you boys have to stop yelling or else" (d/g) threatened crossing her arms.
  "Sorry..." They both apologized looking down in shame.
  "Now what do you guys want" (w/g) sighed rubbing her temples.
  "Double date?" They asked not completely certain if they were going to die today or not.
  The two girls looked at eachother and shrugged before responding in sync, "alright".

  -mini skip-

  The four of you had all decided to go to the arcade where (w/g) and (d/g) were eating soft pretzels while laughing at dick and wally try to play the DDR machine.
  "You guys are really bad at this" (d/g) laughing shaking her head. She didn't see her shades wearing Bf frowning in her direction.
  Wally groaned as the game ended. "Well it's not like the two of you could do any better!".
  As if on cue the two sisters gasped in mock shock and insult.
  "I'll have you know that we are complete beasts at DDR!" They yelled.
  "Oh yeah? Than prove it, we get to choose the song and you guys have to play it through" Dick said as he took (d/g) pretzel away from her and took a bite.
  "And if you two give up or fail than you two have to willingly do one thing we want" wally added.
  "Fine! Challenge accepted! But the same goes if we win" (d/g) declared and her sister simply rolled her eyes but accepted as well. It was to avenge the honor of the pretzel!
  The two of you stepped onto the machine after the boys had made up their decision and grinned with diabolic gleams in their eyes.
  As the music started the two of them began to regret their own bet.

(Watch video)

  -skip to after the game-

  The guys had their jaws on the ground along with the small group of others who had joined to watch.
  "so I'm sure that counts as a win am I right?" (d/g) said smirking as she walked back over to her boyfriend and pinched his cheeks.
  "Yeah yeah" he groaned slightly annoyed but at the same time couldn't help but laugh.
  "So what to make you do" (w/g) wondered out loud.
  The boys gulped. They were not looking forward to this..

(To be continued in a future chapter, comment what you guys want them to do!)

----------   ----------   ----------   ----------

Conner/Superboy & Kaldur/Aqualad

-third person-

    The four of you were all hanging out together as sort of a 'bonding exercise' (w/g) and (d/g) forced them to do cause they wanted their friends to be friends.
  "How exactly did we get into this situation?" Kaldur asked Conner as they watched their girlfriends wrestling each other.

   -Le flashback to before fight- 

  "Okay I can deal with the fact that you like Captain America over Black Panther but you can not go ad far as to say he's better then quicksilver!" (K/g) said crossing her arms.
  "Oh can't I? Well I just did, Captain America is way better then Quicksilver" (C/g) said with a humph.
  The two girls glared at each other, slightly growling while their boyfriends in the back simply ate pretzels not wanting to get very involved.
  "In the name of Quicksilver!" (K/g) yelled and lunged at (C/g) who kicked her gut. "For the Captain!" She yelled back.

-present time-

  "What should we do about this?" Conner asked a little bit amused by this but didn't wanna see them get hurt over something so stupid.
  "I have no idea to be frank" he said and watched to make sure neither of them used their powers.

(To be continued in a future chapter, what should they do about their girlfriends? You decide!)

------------ -------------- -------------

Beastboy/Garfield; Bart/Impulse; Jaimie/Bluebeetle

  The six of you were getting along fine, having a group game night you played jumbo twister, pictionary, and even monopoly. You were all having a jolly great time!
  That is until, Bart took out a game of Uno.
  "Bart, Hermano, put the deck down" Jaimie said trying to get Bart to chill, but it wasn't working.
  "Just one game come on!" Bart whined and we all gasped.
  "Bart please we're still such a young couple don't ruin this" (b/g) said placing a hand on his arm.
  "It's too late babe, I've delt the deck" he said and everyone looked down slowly taking their hand of the cards. Seven each.
  "Gar I want you to know you're the best and I'm sorry for whatever I may say or do" (g/g) said and pecked his cheek gently.
  Thus the game of tests of ones will and bonds was put into place.
  (J/g) was the first to feel the pressure of the game as everyone seemed to play against her.
  "Jaimie the hell!" She yelled as her boyfriend set a plus 4 color switch car down.
  "Sorry babe" he said with a grin as they continued to play.
  Soon so did the other girlfriends as this became a battle between gf's and bf's. Who shall win?

You decide what happens and who should win in the comments for a future chapter.