Secrets (test chapter)

The secret chapters will be special chapters for only a few of the girls, mainly the ones who's backgrounds aren't clear which include: Kaldurs girlfriend, barts girlfriend, and Jaimies girlfriend. 
-------------- -------------- --------------

(Your pov)

  I was taking a swim trying to clear my mind after the past few weeks, with everything going on with Kaldur and his team. Then there's the pod, apparently they're sending someone to see how my adaption to these new waters.
  "Wise men say~ only fools rush in~ but I can't help, falling in love with you~". I decided to sing mine and Kaldurs song, it fit rather appropriately for us actually. It still amazes me how we're working so far, in your face Romeo and Juliet who're the star-crossed lovers now?
  Just as I was about to continue though someone cut me off by singing the next part.
  "Oh shall I stay~ would it be a sin~ ohh if I can't help falling in love with you~". The voice was oddly familiar- gentle, sweet, powerful.
Looking around for the voice I let out a small gasp grinning at who I saw. It was my best friend from when I lived in the ocean with the pod. We both continued the song together.
  "Like a river flows, surely to the sea darling so it goes some things are meant to be~" we swam closer to each other spiraling around each other. Taking turns we each continued to sing one verse of the song after the other, starting with me.
  "Take my hand~ take my whole life too~"
  "Oh for I can't help falling in love with you~"
  "Oh like a river flows surely to the sea darling so it goes, some things are meant to be" I hummed a little but at the end noticing her outfit.
  "Oh take my hand oh take my whole life too~"
  "For I can't falling in love with you~
  "Ohh for I can't help falling in love with you~". We finished the song together and embraced each other tightly.
  "I can't believe that you're here Eclipse!" I exclaimed amazed that she was there swimming right in front of me.
  "Well yeah, they asked me to come here and check on you! Plus we have some serious matters to talk about" she said suddenly growing serious.
  "Oh alright, your highness" I said in a mock tease.
  "Haha, you know I hate this kind of stuff" she mumbled groaning. Her tail was a light aqua sea foam green tail, she wore a matching top with golden chains and diamonds embroided into it, finally on the top of her head was an elegantly designed crown with shells, sapphires, and diamonds.

 Her tail was a light aqua sea foam green tail, she wore a matching top with golden chains and diamonds embroided into it, finally on the top of her head was an elegantly designed crown with shells, sapphires, and diamonds

  "Well you were the one chosen for this role by the pod leaders" I said nudging her as the two of us swam aimlessly

  "No I was chosen as a temporary substitute" she counter correcting me.
  "You on the other hand, you were chosen for this role, to wear this crown. Ya' know the role of pod head, or as humans may call it princess" she added and made ua stop at the entrance of a hidden underwater cave entrance.
  I glared at her before giving her a wack with my (f/c) tail, "Shut up" I mumbled.
  "No. Look I know you didn't want to be the pod head but the spirit of the sea chose you, so suck it up and deal with your responsibilities" she growled hitting me back.
  I know she's right, no matter how much I hate the fact that she is.
  "My time isn't up yet" I muttered looking away from her.
  "Oh in the name of Irene you're in love!" She exclaimed. You would think she would be happy for me but her expression read nothing but anger, betrayal and pity.
  "So what if I a-" before I could say anything I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.
  "Are you insane!? You're a siren not a human you can't be falling for the land people! This is atlantian water and you were only granted limited time stay here, you can be killed over this or worse the treaty will become void and war will break out" she started yelling at me and shaking me by my shoulders.
  I pushed her off of me and slapped her back glaring at her. "Eclipse calm down and listen for a minute!" That managed to shut her up for a little while.
  "Look I'm not in love with a human, but an atlantian and he loves me" I said slowly to try not trigger anything within her.
  Eclipse hated Atlantians like many of the other Sirens who had lost loved ones during battles and wars between the two species.
  "No.. no you can't be serious" she said shaking her head backing away from me. For the first time ever she looked at me with hatred and disgust, it's painful to look at her.
  "I am, but this could be a good thing. We could unite our people this way!" I tried to reason with her but she just looked anywhere but towards me.
  "Eclipse please tell me what I can do to get your forgiveness for this" I said putting my hand on her shoulder.
  She shrugged it off finally looking at me. "You want my forgiveness? Then come back home, forget the atlantian and come back to the pod with me. You have two weeks to choose, I hope you get your priorities straight" she said before swimming away at a speed I could never reach right now.
  So there I was with a choice to make..
  Kaldur or my people

------------------------------------------------
Please comment and like, I'd love your opinion of this chapter and how you'd like the other girls chapters to turn out or any twists you may be interested in seeing.