Reacting to you watching anime

Robin/Dick

He just stayed at your windowsill watching you slack jawed as you squealed and fangirled about some Anime called Ouran Highschool Host Club?
He searched up what it was about on the holoscreen he has on his arm and chuckled.
'Maybe I'll be herHost some time' He thought to himself smirking as he left letting you enjoy this alone time.

Kid Flash/Wally

"Why'd you do that for!?" You exclaimed glaring at your emerald eyed boyfriend.
"Cause you were ignoring me! What's so great about this anyways? I can run way faster then his car" he grumbled pouting.
You honestly couldn't believe this, he was jelous of Speed Racer. Of all things he's jelous of a 2D character who doesn't even exist.
Sighing in surrender you smiled and kissed his cheek swiping your phone away from his hands. "I'll watch it later, let's go get icecream"
"Fine"
'What am I gonna do with this boy'

Superboy/Conner

Okay so you had convinced Conner to watch one of your favorite Animes, Attack on Titans. It was just starting and it seemed calm enough in the beginning but then things really started up.
It soon came to the part where a titan is about to eat Erens mom.
"No. No no no no no no no- ah why do you like this stuff (y/n)!?" He exclaimed turning off the TV.
You pouted punching his arm, "cause it's awesome, duh".
Sighing he shook his head and stood up "you're weird sometimes" he muttered before leaving the room.
You simply ignored him and went back to watching TV.

Kaldur/Aqualad

You were in your room watching an Anime called Free! And let's just say you were up and down squealing whenever these 2D boys took off their shirts. Especially Makoto, the big teddy bear.
"AAAAH! Makoto why you gotta be so fine!?" You said out loud hugging your phone.
That is until your boyfriend walked in with an frown and looked about ready to wreck someone.
"Babe?" You asked suddenly sobering up and turning your phone off.
"Where is he." He muttered looking around your room. You suddenly started laughing realizing he was talking about Makoto and explained that he was just an Anime character.
He blushed but looked relieved "o-oh okay" he said sheepishly before laying next to you. "Pay attention to me" is what he was practically trying to tell you, which you complied happily.

Beastboy/Garfield

You and Garfield were hanging out, or more specifically you were trying to explain to him what was so fabulous about anime.
After about an hour and a half later he and you were watching Fruits basket and Yuki turned into a rat.
"Aww he's so tiny!" You squealed and Garfield pouted looking at you.
"Hey! You never say 'aww' when I turn into animals" he said with a small frown.
Before you could say anything he turned into a bunny and started nuzzling your cheek like crazy.
"Aw okay okay I'm sorry you little cutie" you cooed and snuggled him close.

Bart/impulse

You don't watch Anime, he entertains you enough with half the silly stuff he does to keep your attention on him.

Jaimie/blue beetle

One word: Insulted.
He had walked in on you watching Astroboy both the movie and the Anime and simply felt insulted.
"You realize I could do that stuff and more right?" He said rolling his eyes.
It didn't help when you ignored him and continued on with your anime.
He let out an irritated groan and turned off your phone much to your dismay.
"He-" you were about to argue but he cut you off by kissing your nose and walking away.
"Hey get back here you missed!" You yelled blushing and ran after him.