Secrets

So I've decided that these are actually pretty good? Yeah. So imma do these so that there's a little more background on our mysterious characters!
This one is: Jaimies girlfriend

----------------

Waiting anxiously in the cool night of the desert, I was awaiting a message from the ones that had sent me to this world. The people who had imprison me with the weight of my own peoples safety, one that will never allow me to be free or my people truly safe again.

//flashback//

"Please please stop!" I begged within the crowed of people as the aliens mercilessly beat my neighbors, friends and even family.
I was no one special on my planet. Simply another peaceful commoner who lived life just like any other.
The only difference was that I am an Elysian, someone who can bring the things I create or imagine to life. I made the things I created or the pictures in my mind become reality. This skill was a recessive trait that only a small portion of the people from my world possess.
"SILENCE" one of the aliens spoke crossing their, their voice bland as if there was no emotion behind the evil its speaker holds. At once our once loud and pleading crowd quieted into eerie silence.
"You can end the suffering your brethren" they began and hope came to us all. I felt myself nearly sigh in relief.
"If, of course you sacrifice one of your own to leave this planet and pledge themselves to us. Never to return again." They said with not an ounce of means to negotiate.
Women and Children cried at the thought of loosing family to these monsters. Men volunteered for our planet but were rejected back and forth. Confusion littered my mind as to why they were refusing the volunteers.
Again the voice rose over our own with more demands. "The sacrifice must be a young, healthy, female, and what you all call an 'elysian'."
Hearing the words fall from their mouth, I could hear people murmuring around me some silently celebrating that they wouldn't loose anyone, others breaking down on the spot and falling to their knees.
'Please stop...' I thought to myself as I felt a wet sensation drip down my cheek. Walking through the crowed slowly to the front where the torturers of my people stood, all the noises around me blurring together into one.
'Stop it!..' I thought again as I stopped people from trying to force others to go.
"Stop it! Please, I'll do whatever you want just let my people go!" I yelled my voice cutting through the sorrowful and arguing crowd.
The monster in front of me had its followers inspect me, check if I fit the requirements.
"Show me proof that you are an elysian." They said.
I took out a small brush I always keep with me and drew a doll. My eyes began to glow a light blue as the doll materialized into reality.
A satisfied smirk played across their face as they nodded at one of their followers who then cuffed me and blindfolded me.
"NO (Y/N)! NO! LET HER GO PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, TAKE SOMEONE ELSE, PLEASE!!" I could hear my mother's screaming pleads and people trying to hold her back. Her choking back her tears as my little sisters wails echoed in my mind.
'Mom, chilla...I'm so sorry I'm doing this, please be safe and live.. please' I thought as tears rolled down my face and everything went silent.
When I came too I was chained up by my wrists to a wall inside what seemed to be a cell.
"Listen here Elysian, you are now property and server of THE REACH. Pledge your loyalty to us and do not fail us or we will return to your planet, and we will destroy all you love. Do you understand." They stated standing in front of me.
Nodding my head slowly I agreed.
"I will do anything. Master"

//end of flashback//

I felt myself begin to silently cry at the memory that will forever be engraved into my mind. As tears leaked from my eyes I received a call from those same monsters who have done this. Quickly wiping my tears I answered as their hologram forms appeared in front of me.
"Have you gained their trust." Straight to the point as always.
"I have gained Blue Beetles trust, and nearly the trust of the protectors of this world" I stated, guilt covered my mind and soul while my voice only convayed nothing of the slightest.
"Good. You are to gain their trust, reactivate the blue beetle and then eliminate the remaining interferences, understood." I nearly grimaced when they said eliminate.
"Yes master. I understand.

To protect my world, I have to destroy the one I fell in love with here.