You do something cute

~Robin/Dick~

You and Dick had been dating for a couple of weeks now and it was a little awkward every now and then but at the same time it was nice, like a nice awkwardness.
He would secretly visit you after his petrol, whenever you weren't messing with him that is.
One night he was coming to visit you but froze halfway through the window when he saw you sleeping soundly on your bed holding a small teddy bear tightly in your arms.
We walked over to you quietly and smiled down at your sleeping form, watching as your body slowly moved with your breathing. You seemed so calm, so peaceful to him it was probably the cutest thing ever when he heard you silently mumble his name as you slept.
'Good night love' he thought to himself as he covered you with your blanket and kissed your forehead gently before sneaking out the window.

~Wally/Kid Flash~

You and wally were at his house watching TV as the two of you cuddled happily. The two of you were alone since his parents were on a short weekend vacation so god knows why you couldn't take him to your house.
You were watching a movie, which you didn't pay much mind too at all so you didn't really know what it was, when you started thinking about how wonderful the past few weeks have been while dating him.
Taking a short glance up at the distracted speedster you internally squealed, he was just naturally cute with his freckles and green eyes.
Not being able to help you self again you sneak another glance up at him only to find him looking down at you with a grin.
Blushing like a tomatoe you quickly looked away from him and to the movie screen denying that you looked at him whenever he brought it up.
You didn't know but in his head behind all the teasing he was blushing thinking that you really were adorable, especially when your acting like a tsundere.

~Conner/superboy~

You and conner were having a movie night, this time he wouldn't let you choose the movie cause of last time when you forced him to watch all of the sharknado movies. He really hated them.
So now you two were watching finding Nemo on your couch covered in a soft blanket.
He gently played with your hair and glanced down at you when he felt you cuddle into his chest. Blushing lightly he wrapped an arm around you, making you look up at him with a small pink blush dusted on your cheeks, looking up at him with ypur slightly surprised (E/c) eye's.
'When did she get so cut again!?' He thought to himself and looked back at the screen.

~Kaldur/aqualad~

Kaldur was chasing you around the beach cause you had taken his two weapon things (anyone know what those are called?) And refused to give them back.
"(Y/n) come on give them back I need those" He said catching up to you but missing you when you made a sudden turn and tripped him, who knew he you can get him down so easily.
"Never! You weren't paying attention to what I was saying" you whined as you kept running but then tripped.
He rushed over to you and helped you up making sure you were alright before taking his weapons from you.
You pouted cutely as you pat the sand off yourself, smiling he gently helped you and kissed your forehead.
"You know your cute when you do things like this, but please don't do it again okay?" He said resting his forehead against your own making you blush brightly.