Jaimie/Blue Beetle Catch Up

~First Meeting~

You were sitting on the roof of your new school sketching as you ate your lunch.

"I told you already, you have to shut up when I'm at school!" You heard a voice yell somewhere else on the roof.

Curious you stood up after finishing your lunch and walked towards where you had heard the yelling. Standing there arguing with himself was an olive skinned Hispanic boy. You've actually seen him around a few times.

"Hey you alright or do I have to call the nurse?" I asked walking over closer to him.

He jumped slightly and turned "oh ah no haha" he said chuckling nervously. You could hear his Spanish accent pretty clearly in his voice and along with his looks you couldn't help but blush lighyly.

"Alrighty than. I'm (Y/n) nice to meet you" you introduced yourself with your hands behind your back.

He smiled a bit, glad that you hadn't asked him more about the speaking to himself thing. "Yeah? I'm Jaimie it's nice to meet you too".

The two of you started to talk when his stomach suddenly started to grumble.

"Let me guess, you forgot to get lunch?" You asked with a small snicker making him role his eyes and blush lightly.

You looked into your bag and tossed him a bag of chips. "Ain't much but that's good right?". He nodded and started crunching on the chips.

Soon the bell signifying lunch was over rang and the two of you had to go your separate ways, but not before exchanging phone numbers.

~Meeting again/His identity~

You were walking down the street while listening to one of your favorite groups Panic! At The Disco (so sorry if you don't like them!) Through your headphones. Your hands resting in the pockets of your jacket as you hummed along to the song.

Suddenly you couldn't feel the ground under your feet anymore. Looking down you saw that you were off the ground, and then looking up your eyes widened in shock because Blue beetle, yeah as in the super hero, was carrying you off the ground as he flew.

'What the literal hell, am I being kidnapped by a hero!?!?!' Was all you could think right now.

Once he finally put you down in some ally way you brought down your headphones from your ears. Just as he was about to fly off again you grabbed onto his arm.

"Hey hey hey! Wait right there! What the heck was that for?" You asked.

He blinked a few times seemingly a bit surprised? You really couldn't tell.

"Uh saving you life, What did it look like? What did you not see the car racing towards you!?"

Alright you had to admit he actually sounded really hot in person, and sort of familiar?

"No I didn't actually" you mumbled rubbing the back of your neck.

"No way am I doing that uou stupid bug" you heard him mumble to himself.

"What?" You asked tilting your head to the side.

"Oh ah no nothing" he said, but it sort of sounded like he was trying to hard, that's when it sort of hit you.

"Oh my god Jaimie!?" You exclaimed eyes wide and in shock.

He visibly froze before denying it "what? Who is this Jaimie kid you're talking about?".

"Mhm sure" you said crossing your arms. By now you were positive, besides it's been over three months since you and Jaimie became friends and the two of you were really close, like staying over at each other's places every night type of close.