When you meet again (Conner/ super boy)

your p.o.v

"flower gleam and glow let your power shine make the clock- oh fudge I'm must be bored as hell." I say as a hang upside down from a branch on my tree.

It's been 35 minutes since he said he'd be here, yes I know 'come on its only 5 more minutes' but tell that to me when I have nothing to do and am surrounded by plants...not good outcome trust me.

I just swing there for a while till I remember what my mom said. 'Your thorns will prick others but don't let them prick you. Let's hope conner isn't another thorn in the rose.'

I ponder for a little with my eyes closed for a while and when I open them again I'm met with blue eyes literally right in front of me.

"Meap!" I yelped as I fell down from the tree to be caught by what felt like strong arms. I look up a bit to see a chuckling conner as he puts me back down.

I gave him a playful glare and invited him to walk for a while, he told me about how him and his dad have a complicated relationship and about his freinds. I said a few things about my friends and my mom, how crazy she is and the normal stuff like that.

Before I knew it hours passed and I got a call from my mother telling me time to come home.

"Bye conner I gotta go, bye" with that I left getting ready for some enjoyable rest and peace.

The whole way home I would think about one thing; 'if you fear the thorns of a rose then you can never see the rose again.'