Their best friend on the team finds out

Please enjoy :3

  -Robin/Dick-

  Dick and I were at our spot in the park relaxing in the same tree that we had started hanging out at.
  "Hey Richard?" I said his name out loud while looking up at the tree branches.
  "Yeah (y/n)?" he asked looking over to me.
  "Have you told any of your friends about us being together?" I was actually really curious about this because so far it sorta feels like he's keeping us hidden from his friends.
  "What? Y-yeah if course I have" he said rubbing the back of his neck.
  "Your lying aren't you?" I say up crossing my arms.
  "Yeahhhh.. Sorry.." he mumbled looking sort of ashamed.
  "As it's fine love" I said before pecking his lips. He smirked pulling me closer not letting me go from the kiss.
  "Ohh! Get some!" an oddly annoying voice cheered making us pull away. We both turned and saw Wally. Well shit.
  "Go away wally why are you even here!?" Dick exclaimed blushing.
  "what I was just on a walk and I saw you to so I had too! Come on its the law!" he said laughing.
  "Just leave us alone please" I pleaded already embarrassed enough.
  "Fine, fine;" he said while walking away but quickly added, "make sure not to press against his Richard too much."
  Richard and I both blushed, getting up and chasing after him.
  "Your so dead wally!!"

-wally/kidflash-

  "Wally I swear" I warned backing away from him.
  "Come on babe give me a hug!" he said mischievously opening his arms wide. Usually I would be hugging the day lights out of this stupid red-head but right there was no way I would hug him! He was completely covered in mud!
  In the corner of my eye I could see Dick laughing while leaning against a tree. Bastard!

                -mini flashback-

  "So you two have been dating in secret of everybody for how long?" A shocked Richard exclaimed looking at both Wally and I like we were crazy.
  "Yeah Well we didn't want people to freak out soooo we kept it a secret" Wally said rubbing the back of his neck.
  Dick was silent for a few seconds before sighing, "well good for you two I guess."
  "Hey man you aren't upset about this right? You know you're still my number one guy" Wally said nudging Dick a little.
  'my ship that will never be cannon' I thought with mixed feelings of disappointment and relief. While I was distracted though I heard Wally yelp and Dick start laughing; which pulled me out of my thoughts.
  I looked over to them and started laughing my ass off, Dick has covered Wally is mud some how, and it looks hilarious!
  Wally grumbled but than smirked looking at me, "(y/n) wanna hug?" he said.
                 -end of flashback-

  I spent a solid hour trying to run away from him, which obviously he let me run for that long cause he could catch me in an instant.
  But sadly he soon caught me and made sure that I was covered in mud too.
  "No kisses for a month!!!"

  -Superboy/Conner-

  Other than his pet wolf, who was surprisingly also named wolf, no one knew about Conner and I being together; And we liked it that way. No one bugged us about how we met or why we got together or any other stupid stuff like that it was just Conner and I being together.
  Though it was getting a little harder to hide it: Megan has been around a lot more recently. Not because of Conner but because she wanted to hang out with me some more, odd but it's not like I'm opposed to it. Its just that she's been coming over at some of the most inconvenient of times.
  Some examples include: when he and I are on dates, relaxing at my place, and whenever we're making out and/or cuddling (we don't let her in when this is happening).
  Tonight was one of those nights. She had tagged along with Conner to come over to my house and watch a movie, of his choosing cause I'm not allowed to choose anymore.
  Half way through the movie I've had enough and I paused the movie.
  "(y/n) are you okay?" Megan asked tilting her head in confusion.
"Look it's about time you knew, Conner and I are dating!" I exclaimed crossing my arms.
  She had an exression of shock and than joy. "Oh my god this is awesome!!!" she squealed in delight before she seemed to realize something. "I've been interrupting your dates haven't I!? Hello Megan it was so obvious! I'm so sorry I'll leave now! Enjoy your date!" she said excitedly before leaving.
  Well that was quick.
  Conner and I laughed a little bit and went back to watching the movie peacefully.

-Kaldur/aqualad-

  The two of you are actually pretty open about your relationship ever since Aquaman found out soooo everyone sorta already knows.

-Bart/Impulse-

  There wasn't even a conversation about whether or not we should tell anyone he just one day picked me up and ran all the way to Jaimies place.
  We even snuck in through the window of his room which we probably shouldn't have because we snuck into Jaimie and (j/gf) making out on his bed.
  "Well dang maybe we should have used the door" Bart said laughing.
  Jaimie and (j/gf) quickly separated with bring blushes on their cheeks.
  "What the hell, why did you come in through the window!?" Jaimie exclaimed.
  "Cause no one would answer the front door and I wanted to tell you that (y/n) and I are a couple." He said happily.
  "And apparently so are you and (j/gf) totally crash, we should all go on a double date some time!" he said grinning.
  "Get out of my house before I shoot you" Jaimie said even redder if that was possible.
  I laughed and grabbed Bart tossing him back out the window before saying bye to Jaimie and his girl and jumping out myself.

-Jaimie/blue beetle-

  The two of you weren't exactly hidding it but you weren't telling anyone about it either. You two liked the comfortable place you were right now so you were holding out on just saying it unless someone asked.
  You were at his place just relaxing when by a few funny and a bit weird event the two of you started making out. (Get some girl. ;D)
  That's until of course a speedster and their girlfriend came in through the damn window interrupting the two of you and from there you know what happens. (look at Barts)

--------------------------

Kay so imma end this one here for now because I don't know who to consider and Garfields best friend. Who would you guys consider his best friend to be?

Also I have decided a little compition, nothing too serious or anything. In the comments of any chapter write down a funny comment that relates to that chapter. The funniest by my personal opinion wins.
The top two prizes are:

1st - a personalized chapter with any guy in the DC universe, not limited to the young justice gang; and Choosing what the next 2 young justice scenario should be.

2nd - Choosing what 1 of the next young justice scenarios should be and a special guest star appearance in all of the guys scenarios in said chapter.